Windows 10: Computer Crash 4:00PM

Discus and support Computer Crash 4:00PM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer locks up between 3:45 and 4:00 every day without fail. This makes all apps I'm running such as outlook, word or any other app useless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Devinb07, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Devinb07 Win User

Computer Crash 4:00PM

My computer locks up between 3:45 and 4:00 every day without fail. This makes all apps I'm running such as outlook, word or any other app useless unless I do a hard shutdown and then I loose what ever work that was not saved. Anyone out there having this issue?

Moved from: (Office | More Office apps | Windows 10 | Unknown/other)

:)

Devinb07, Jun 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Computer Crash 4:00PM

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Computer Crash 4:00PM

1. Computer Crash 4:00PM - Similar Threads - Computer Crash 00PM

2. Computers only image successfully after 12:00pm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computers only image successfully after 12:00pm: Up until last week we have had no issue with imaging computers. After receiving a spinning up a new DC our imaging has started having issues. We image using MDT sticks, this loads our OS, a few applications and joins the domain. After the DC change the computers will always...
  3. Computers only image successfully after 12:00pm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computers only image successfully after 12:00pm: Up until last week we have had no issue with imaging computers. After receiving a spinning up a new DC our imaging has started having issues. We image using MDT sticks, this loads our OS, a few applications and joins the domain. After the DC change the computers will always...
  4. Computers only image successfully after 12:00pm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sims 4 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 crashes: I'm trying to click on game option but when I click on it the game closes unexpectedly, I try to click on it again the second times but when I open the Sims 4 again, nothing works anymore. I can start the game but I can't go to any places or house also can't interact with any...
  6. 4 beeps and then crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    4 beeps and then crash: When I am on a game like seige or call of duty ww2 I sometimes hear 4 quick beeps and then around 2-5 mins later it will crash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4-beeps-and-then-crash/d1fc1af1-442a-4adf-aa85-fe2d875ed876
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause

Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause: I have included the BSOD's in my thread. If someone could look at them, that would be appreciated. It has to do with drivers. I am betting its my Graphics Drivers. Attachment 26460 9243