Windows 10: Computer Crash, Error Kernel-Power

Discus and support Computer Crash, Error Kernel-Power in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bonjours à tous. Il y à peu j'ai acheté un nouvel ordinateur via un site permettant de faire monter son Pc en choisissant les composant un par un.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lenullol, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Lenullol Win User

Computer Crash, Error Kernel-Power

Bonjours à tous.

Il y à peu j'ai acheté un nouvel ordinateur via un site permettant de faire monter son Pc en choisissant les composant un par un. J'ai simplement installé Windows sur ce dernier et tout allait bien pendant 3/4 jours. Mais depuis aujourd'hui, mon Pc se met à crash subitement "sans raison".

En fouillant dans l'observateur d’événements, j'ai remarqué les erreur Critiques Kernel-Power 41 récurrentes. Toutefois elle ne semble jamais être similaires.

Et en fouillant sur le net, j'ai découverts plusieurs méthode afin de régler ce soucis mais je n'osais pas les tenter dans le risque que ces dernière ne soient pas tout a fait approprié a mon problème.

Voici un exemple de la vue simplifié d'une des erreur:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-09-09T22:35:25.310831600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1923</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Lenullol</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xffffd98ae7e7e028</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xb2000000</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x30005</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

Et en voici un second:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-09-09T13:37:51.995912600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1732</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-50H0S1K</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

J'aiu lu que cela peut être due a une trop faible puissance d'alimentation et-ou de ram surchargé mais pourtant j'ai vérifié sur le site en question, ma config a été validée comme étant compatible donc normalement sans soucis. Aussi, je peux aisément être sur Photoshop et Unity à travailler sur un jeu VR donc avec Casque et Tablette graphique branchée, et le Pc tourne très bien, pas de surchauffe rien, puis à coté de cela, ce dernier crash lorsque je suis simplement sur le net donc rien qui ne le pousse à galérer.

Je vous remercie donc d'avance pour toutes vos proposition !

:)

Lenullol, Sep 9, 2019

2. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 9, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

Hi storm shadow,

There are 3 different crashes
    1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

I would suggest to check the connection of the components and make sure everything is connected properly to start with.

axe0, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer Crash, Error Kernel-Power - Similar Threads - Computer Crash Error

2. kernel power error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel power error: so, I have been having a problem with my pc with a critical error named kernel power with an event id of 41 i have no idea what else to do right now but wait for a reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-power-error/133ec5e6-e524-4b2b-9938-af459d95d1ae
  3. PC crashes with Kernel-Power error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes with Kernel-Power error: For a while now, my pc has been crashing inconsistently when it encounters certain large workloads games. The crashes are not 100% reproducible every time I do something, but they happen very often. I'll be starting up a game, and boom my PC completely shuts off and reboots...
  4. PC crashes with Kernel-Power error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes with Kernel-Power error: For a while now, my pc has been crashing inconsistently when it encounters certain large workloads games. The crashes are not 100% reproducible every time I do something, but they happen very often. I'll be starting up a game, and boom my PC completely shuts off and reboots...
  5. PC crashes with Kernel-Power error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Kernel-Power Error

Kernel-Power Error: I've been having a consistent issue that I might be making worse. Almost daily my computer will attempt to go to sleep and not wake up power light is blinking as though it's asleep and pressing it does nothing until hard reset or I'll put my computer into hibernate and the...
  7. Kernel-Power Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power Error: I've been having a consistent issue that I might be making worse. Almost daily my computer will attempt to go to sleep and not wake up power light is blinking as though it's asleep and pressing it does nothing until hard reset or I'll put my computer into hibernate and the...
  8. kernel power crash

kernel power crash: been having this problem for about a week. ever since i updated windows and a game i play, it crashed on a black screen every time the game would start. tried to play other games and it will do the same thing. i checked the event log and got "kernel power error 41"i updated...
  9. Kernel Power Error

Kernel Power Error: Lately i've been getting a Kernel Power Error sometimes it happens 2-3 times per day and sometimes it won't happen for a day or two. I think that it all started after i've done a windows update, i am not sure though. I don't get a blue screen or anything pc just shuts down....
  10. Crashing due to Kernel-Power 41 error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing due to Kernel-Power 41 error?: I have just completed my new build on a custom PC, however i seem to be plagued by unexpected shutdowns when playing games. I unfortunately dont know enough to isolate the issue myself, i have however extracted the event logs for you to see, which can be found here...