Windows 10: Computer crash I restarted but lost all my internet data I have back up on old computer how...

Discus and support Computer crash I restarted but lost all my internet data I have back up on old computer how... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErnestSeadon, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Computer crash I restarted but lost all my internet data I have back up on old computer how...

C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default

:)

ErnestSeadon, Sep 5, 2019

2. computer crashes/restarts

i found a really old/cheap card like $20, i plugged into my pci and computer detected new hardware, also it said windows recovered from a critical error? i asked around alittle some one suggested maybe a corrupt sector in windows and possible reformat?

moocow0463, Sep 5, 2019
  3. computer crashes/restarts

i found a really old/cheap card like $20, i plugged into my pci and computer detected new hardware, also it said windows recovered from a critical error? i asked around alittle some one suggested maybe a corrupt sector in windows and possible reformat?

moocow0463, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Computer crash I restarted but lost all my internet data I have back up on old computer how...

Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Computer crash I restarted but lost all my internet data I have back up on old computer how...

1. Computer crash I restarted but lost all my internet data I have back up on old computer how... - Similar Threads - Computer crash restarted

2. How can I have my data back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have my data back?: A while ago after restarting my laptop, the windows changed, then I immediately checked my files and other folders to see if any of it was still there but unfortunately it says there that it was empty. So I check on the user folder and found out that it was there but it was...
  3. How can I have my data back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I have my data back?: A while ago after restarting my laptop, the windows changed, then I immediately checked my files and other folders to see if any of it was still there but unfortunately it says there that it was empty. So I check on the user folder and found out that it was there but it was...
  4. If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...: I realized a while ago that I must have removed some songs from my previous iphone. Someone gave me a different iphone so i could update an app on a different iOS. I had backed up my previous iPhone prior. Then what happened was my old laptop started having problems, and i...
  5. If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I have a previous backup with new data, but not all the songs i want on an old computer,...: I realized a while ago that I must have removed some songs from my previous iphone. Someone gave me a different iphone so i could update an app on a different iOS. I had backed up my previous iPhone prior. Then what happened was my old laptop started having problems, and i...
  6. Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes, there is no Internet on my first boot, I have to restart the computer then I...: I am using a wired connection, when I press the power button it opens and it gives me no Internet, then I restart the computer and I have Internet, is there a fix for this? submitted by /u/ShawnDesilets [link] [comments]...
  7. Back up computer data?

Back up computer data?: I have a Windows 7 64Bit Pc which has real quirks and therefore I would like to backup all data from it with a program which is free of charge, because the internal backup of Windows MD works. And also I have to figure out how to get Word and all the Microsoft Office...
  8. How can I backup my data from my old computer

How can I backup my data from my old computer: I have an old computer runs with windows and I need to backup the data to another tower that has a motherboard. How can I do it? I am doing it to be able to reset the administrator password. Thank you....
  9. After the last update when my computer came back up, I lost all my shortcuts.

After the last update when my computer came back up, I lost all my shortcuts.: After the last update when my computer came back up, I lost all my shortcuts. Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update/c9f47ae2-d77c-485d-92f2-2bd100d5881b
  10. How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to restore all the programs with all their data, after restarting computer, as...: Sometimes a problem has occurred in my computer by which I lost important things I was working on at that time. The problem was: that on pressing a key on the keyboard or clicking a mouse didn't fully wake up the computer. The computer was half waked, as the lights on the...