Windows 10: Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

Discus and support Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello over the past two days I have been having issues with a lot of crashing. I initially only had the problem while playing a certain game, I managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevincostley, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

Hello over the past two days I have been having issues with a lot of crashing. I initially only had the problem while playing a certain game, I managed to figure out that the problem or at least one of them was from an SCP driver related to my controller, I deleted the driver and the issue continued. I stopped playing the game in question and all was fine. I was playing a different game today and I once again got the BSOD and at this point I have no idea what the issue is.

DMP FILE: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhDK_LMBzn5xm2Jkp7pbl5QkCrh9?e=7pCO0Z

:)

kevincostley, Jun 8, 2020

2. Computer crashing/BSoD What to do with dmp file?

Hello. Out of the blue my PC has been crashing and even gave me the BSoD.

I have looked around online and found out how to create a .dmp file and checked the MSinfo32.

I don't know where to post the .dmp file in order to get help determining what's causing the crashes.

I believe its likely down to a driver - most possibly graphics driver, but before I have to resort to doing a wash of the PC I was hoping I could get help with the .dmp file I created.

Any help will be really appreciated.

(((Posting this here quick incase PC crashes again.)))

AdamSmith666, Jun 8, 2020
  3. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available)

Ever so fortunately, my computer decided to crash again today with a different BSOD code, BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. The new .dmp file is in the folder.

iNEEDhelpPLEASE101, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

1. Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer Crash DMP

2. Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!: My computer has been experiencing some really annoying crashes/shutdowns over the last few months and I can't figure out what is causing them. During the first week of September it crashed for the first time and that's the only time I've seen a BSOD. The stop code for that...
  3. BSOD After updates: DMP files

BSOD After updates: DMP files: Hello! I am not entirely computer savy so the issues at hand are sort of confusing. I have done an immense amount of research to try and figure out what the issue with my computer is. I've updated all of my drivers and everything. I've downloaded BlueScreenViewer to narrow...
  4. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...
  5. Random BSOD? - DMP file inside

Random BSOD? - DMP file inside: Can anyone help? Opened the DMP file within Windbg. Can't see anything to point out what is causing it. Have done memory scans to check the RAM - all came back ok. (ram is brand new) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft...
  6. Crash Dumps (dmp files)

Crash Dumps (dmp files): I routinely find these files on my computer after exiting photoshop. I do not seem to have any problems now with this program. Although I did for a while until my graphics card settings were synched with Windows 10 and photoshop. However, the dmp files continue to...
  7. BSOD .dmp file and system info

BSOD .dmp file and system info: Hi there I hope I'm posting this in the right place? I was following the "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver." thread and have got the .dmp file and system info links here: - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXfeEzR1K_YgR_LigraN-Ixp9wz...
  8. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

BSOD and uploading dmp files.: Hello, Since a few weeks I am getting BSODs randomly when I boot or reboot my computer. I have tried reinstalling windows 10 pro (64bit) but the crashes still occur. It is not always when I boot, sometimes it al goes ok. While looking on the web I found the page to use...
  9. BSOD with DMP files attached

BSOD with DMP files attached: Hello, I was hoping someone can look at my DMP files and analyze what is causing my computer to crash. I'm am not exactly sure I need to provide more details, because I believe the DMP files are all that is necessarily. The crashes have occurred lately while I was importing...
  10. Display Driver crashes with DMP file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver crashes with DMP file: I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be causing it. I have tried old and new drivers as well as using DDU the make sure it is a full clean install with no change. The...