Windows 10: Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

Discus and support Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello over the past two days I have been having issues with a lot of crashing. I initially only had the problem while playing a certain game, I managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevincostley, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

Hello over the past two days I have been having issues with a lot of crashing. I initially only had the problem while playing a certain game, I managed to figure out that the problem or at least one of them was from an SCP driver related to my controller, I deleted the driver and the issue continued. I stopped playing the game in question and all was fine. I was playing a different game today and I once again got the BSOD and at this point I have no idea what the issue is.

DMP FILE: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhDK_LMBzn5xm2Jkp7pbl5QkCrh9?e=7pCO0Z

:)

kevincostley, Jun 8, 2020

2. Computer crashing/BSoD What to do with dmp file?

Hello. Out of the blue my PC has been crashing and even gave me the BSoD.

I have looked around online and found out how to create a .dmp file and checked the MSinfo32.

I don't know where to post the .dmp file in order to get help determining what's causing the crashes.

I believe its likely down to a driver - most possibly graphics driver, but before I have to resort to doing a wash of the PC I was hoping I could get help with the .dmp file I created.

Any help will be really appreciated.

(((Posting this here quick incase PC crashes again.)))

AdamSmith666, Jun 8, 2020
  3. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available)

Ever so fortunately, my computer decided to crash again today with a different BSOD code, BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. The new .dmp file is in the folder.

iNEEDhelpPLEASE101, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

1. Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer Crash DMP

2. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  3. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  4. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  5. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  6. BSOD DMP file

7. DMP Files Upload for Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DMP Files Upload for Computer Crashing: I've been dealing with an issue with my computer crashing for about the past 6 months. I've finally put my foot down to ask for help because I can't get anywhere with the problem. I've included the dmp files on my computer as well as one caused from Driver Verifier I'm not...
  8. BSOD help please. w/dmp files

BSOD help please. w/dmp files: Good afternoon cyber world! i have been trying to fix my computer and its has been giving me a continuous loop of BSOD after installing Windows 10 OS. I need your expert help before i decide to take drastic matter and to to Best buy geek squad for their overpriced services....
  9. Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!

Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!: My computer has been experiencing some really annoying crashes/shutdowns over the last few months and I can't figure out what is causing them. During the first week of September it crashed for the first time and that's the only time I've seen a BSOD. The stop code for that...
  10. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...