Windows 10: Computer crash while playing some of the games.

Discus and support Computer crash while playing some of the games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] While I am playing some of the games, such as Roblox, Rainbow Six, Minecraft, my computer will crash after 3-5 mins when playing, when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ufosunny, Jul 2, 2020.

1. ufosunny Win User

Computer crash while playing some of the games.

Computer crash while playing some of the games. [​IMG]
    While I am playing some of the games, such as Roblox, Rainbow Six, Minecraft, my computer will crash after 3-5 mins when playing, when the computer crashed, with a crash report, it shows I have Driver_Power_State_Failure or DPC watchdog violation, I tried those situations to fix it, but none of them is working.

The thing is happening like

While I am playing, suddenly my screen come with a flash of black, after that the whole game crashed, I tried to turn on task manager and shut the game down, or even wait until it closes automatically, but after about 10 seconds, the whole computer crash with a crash report, and restart the computer, after restarting, the crashing is still going on.

But for the strange thing is, I tried to run GTA V, after a long time, it's not crashing still, so, for now, I can only play other games when GTA V is running when I close GTA, it crashes again.

Sorry for Chinese words

Edit :

Minidump Files

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArPDxOsFG10eeQGBEOK6rDNdaUw

:)

ufosunny, Jul 2, 2020

2. Computer crashes while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that how frustrating it can be when the PC crashes while playing games. I certainly appreciate your efforts taken towards resolving the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. What happens when you try to run a game?
    4. Does the PC crashes only while playing games?
    5. Do you receive any stop code or error message when the PC crashes?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

In addition, you can check if Windows is up to date. Refer the article
    Keep your PC up to date
    and see if that helps.

If you receive a Blue Screen error, please share the dump files with us in order to assist you further. I have sent a private message to you, please share the dump files through the message.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Crashing (no BSOD) while playing games 0x00000124

I get random crashes usually while playing more graphics intensive games but sometime out of the blue. I've had multiple crashing problems ever since I've had this compute but It hasn't inconvienced me much. I upgraded to windows 10 and it seems to pretty much only crash while doing graphic intensive things such as playing GTA V. However, I usually don't get a BSOD. I'll get a solid color (typically red) or just a reboot screen.

It sends the error code:
    0x00000124

I've attached the crash files.
    some specs that aren't listed on my profile:
    Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD and a Seagate 500GB hard drive
    Wifi: TP-Link something ask if you want details
    PSU: 500 watt cooler master
    Cpu cooler: Corsair water cooling (so overheating probably isn't a problem *Tongue)

ShaneBacon, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Adobe Flash is crashing while playing a game

Hi Lee,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that Adobe Flash is crashing while playing a game.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Does the issue occur only while playing particular game?
    • What is the name of the game?
    • Where did you install the game from?
    • Where exactly you get message to "access ALL PROGRAMS"? What is the complete error message?

Reply with required details which will help us to analyze and assist you in a better way.

Geethu B, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer crash while playing some of the games. - Similar Threads - Computer crash while

2. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  3. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  4. My computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes while playing games: Hi, it's been quite frustrating that when I'm playing any kind of videogame, sooner or later my computer crashes. Sometimes it can be "saved" by opening the task manager fast enough to stop the process, but when it's not enough, my monitor starts showing a black screen, or...
  5. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  6. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  7. Computer crashing while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing while playing video games: Hi! I've got a problem with my computer. It keeps crashing whenever I play some videos games, but never when I do other things. I'm playing and after a few minutes usually 5min to 60min my screen freezes and the sound would still play. I can't do anything but hard reset the...
  8. Computer crashing for unknown reason and GPU crashing while playing some games.

Computer crashing for unknown reason and GPU crashing while playing some games.: Specs:GPU: Nvidia 1660 superCPU: Ryzen 7 3700xMotherboard: Asus TUF x570 wifi RAM: 32 gb 3600 mhz corsairStorage: WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD Display: Asus VG27A && Asus VG24VThe problem: very recently i have been experiencing 2 different crashes on my computer. One happens when...
  9. Computer Crashes While Playing Games

Computer Crashes While Playing Games: Anytime my computer in under load when playing a game, for example Apex Legends, my display turns into a solid color and nothing is working, but the computer is still on/fans are spinning/lights are on. I thought it was a power issue but normally if it has to do with power,...
  10. Computer crashes while playing games

Computer crashes while playing games: For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and both monitors drivers. Here is the reliability report for 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot