Windows 10: Computer crashed after update

Discus and support Computer crashed after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last update, my PC showed an issue and then crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OcieBias, Oct 31, 2020.

1. OcieBias Win User

Computer crashed after update

After the last update, my PC showed an issue and then crashed

:)

OcieBias, Oct 31, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. Computer crashed after update

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashed after update

1. Computer crashed after update - Similar Threads - Computer crashed update

2. After update, computer crashes in a loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update, computer crashes in a loop.: After new update, my computer keeps rebooting to blue screen in a constant loop. I have followed directions to start in safe mode, but nothing works. It goes to blue screen after logo appears and reboots. How do I fix this problem?...
  3. After update, computer crashes in a loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update, computer crashes in a loop.: After new update, my computer keeps rebooting to blue screen in a constant loop. I have followed directions to start in safe mode, but nothing works. It goes to blue screen after logo appears and reboots. How do I fix this problem?...
  4. After update, computer crashes in a loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer crashing after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing after Windows 10 update: My self-assembled computer 2017 did an overnight download/install Windows 10 update on Friday August 13, it finished updating when I turned on the computer the next morning, loaded Windows 10 and then started to crash. Initially, after logging into Windows and launching a web...
  6. After updating computer crashes every hour

After updating computer crashes every hour: So in may 14 2021 i updated my laptop KB5003173 after i updated it started crashing every hour. Now its getting worst i am sure that i didnt download a virus since i havent downloaded any stuff for a month. I tried deleting the update but its still happening and i dont know...
  7. Computer crashes randomly after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashes randomly after updating drivers: Hi all, Ever since updating my computer about a month ago, I experience random BSODs. Sometimes they occur after half an hour of working, sometimes a few hours in. I haven't been able to spot a pattern for any applications that are running when the crashes occur, except...
  8. Computer crashes randomly after updating drivers

Computer crashes randomly after updating drivers: Hi all, Since performing a bunch of optional driver updates, my computer is crashing randomly after about half an hour of work. I tried restoring the system to an earlier point, but due to some error with OneDrive the system restore failed. I was hoping you might be able to...
  9. New computer crashed after update

New computer crashed after update: My new HP computer laptop crashed after the update before this last one. I have tried everything I know and nothing works. It did once tell me it would fully load because update was at only 80%. Should I call tech support or can you email instructions on how to fix it. Kay...
  10. Computer crashes after update

Computer crashes after update: Just after the latest update, my computer won't stop crashing, every time I start my machine and do no matter what for 1 or 2 minutes. Everything unrespond, and that's it. Every time and every time!...