Windows 10: Computer crashed again really tired of it

Discus and support Computer crashed again really tired of it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD really tired of this crap just let me know what it is. Updated bios and drivers and I'm still not sure what the issue is. also not sure if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph_Mueller, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Computer crashed again really tired of it

Christoph_Mueller, Dec 2, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 2, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Computer crashed again really tired of it

Desktop Computer Crashes

Hi Sumit,

My new HP desktop computer still crashes. I tried following the steps in the link above, http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to...

I am not able to complete or follow the task required to allow you to see what happened with the computer crash. I need an easier step such as a 1 2 3 or and a b c, to-do list in order for me to let you see my System logs.

StaceyChin1, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Computer crashed again really tired of it

1. Computer crashed again really tired of it - Similar Threads - Computer crashed again

2. Is it really possible to break into a computer that is locked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it really possible to break into a computer that is locked?: Hi, This is not a question on how to do it, but to clarify if it is possible and if so how to make sure it does not happen. A family member told me a few days ago that he would have little problem accessing my PC that was locked if he used a small program that that he...
  3. Really slow computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really slow computer: hello guys so I have a dell latitude e5440 and windows 10 and my problem is that all of a sudden my computer started working reallllyyy slowly it was perfectly fine until yesterday, it wasn’t slow at all but it happened all of a sudden it takes 30 min to log in and the...
  4. Got Tired of BSODs

Got Tired of BSODs: I always get "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" BSOD on my laptop (Asus Zenbook UX461UN), I already posted so many questions about this on any related forum I can find, including here, but no luck to solve this. Well, after I read the posts about this, there's common symptom :...
  5. REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REALLY TIRED OF HAVING TO CLICK THE SIGN iN BUTON EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER BACK UP: What exactly must I do to eliminate having to press the Sign In button every time my computer goes to sleep ? It happens all day long and I am really so tired of it. I have tried doing the thing where you tick the box saying that you dont have to put in a password but that...
  6. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...
  7. I'm tired of onedrive

I'm tired of onedrive: I'm so tired of Onedrive Business I have being having problemas with Onedrive Business. Onedrive has caused too many problems when syncing files among all my devices. I use apple mobile devices, surface 4 pro and windows 10 desktop. Everywhere Onde Drive fails to sync. I ask...
  8. almost crashed again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    almost crashed again: I was wondering why this mouse problem is still not solved see form's on it since 2013 that's even older than my laptop if a update of any kind would had been going on I would have crashed I just can't see the reason that it not only can't stay put it comes in like it...
  9. Getting reeeeaaaally tired of this - Windows stuck on dots (Again)

Getting reeeeaaaally tired of this - Windows stuck on dots (Again): Hello, Windows has always been each times more creative/random to freeze/bug. The specific computer i work on had got around 5 problems since 2018, and this one is depressing. Since EACH UPDATE, I had to repair the computer, I disabled Windows Update once and for all,...
  10. UWP Crash then works, crashes again later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP Crash then works, crashes again later: I haven't seen this situation mentioned so posting in case anyone can help. Fairly frequently, when I launch a UWP app (I've actually only tried the Settings app or Solitaire), I get the splash screen and it almost immediately disappears. If I click again, the app then...