Windows 10: Computer crashed again really tired of it

Discus and support Computer crashed again really tired of it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD really tired of this crap just let me know what it is. Updated bios and drivers and I'm still not sure what the issue is. also not sure if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph_Mueller, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Computer crashed again really tired of it

Christoph_Mueller, Dec 2, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 2, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Computer crashed again really tired of it

Desktop Computer Crashes

Hi Sumit,

My new HP desktop computer still crashes. I tried following the steps in the link above, http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to...

I am not able to complete or follow the task required to allow you to see what happened with the computer crash. I need an easier step such as a 1 2 3 or and a b c, to-do list in order for me to let you see my System logs.

StaceyChin1, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Computer crashed again really tired of it

1. Computer crashed again really tired of it - Similar Threads - Computer crashed again

2. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  3. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  4. Tired of this ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tired of this ****: I have used Windows 1 and wasn't surprised that Windows 10/11 is a steaming turd of a OS. I need to disable the primary/master password I mistakenly enabled. But, no matter how i ask I never get the answer. It is the password I now have to enter everytime I want to use a...
  5. Tired of this ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tired of this ****: I have used Windows 1 and wasn't surprised that Windows 10/11 is a steaming turd of a OS. I need to disable the primary/master password I mistakenly enabled. But, no matter how i ask I never get the answer. It is the password I now have to enter everytime I want to use a...
  6. Computer crashed AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer crashed AGAIN: My computer crashed for the 3rd time, which seems to happen whenever the computer updates. When I attempted a reboot this time I got a error message that will not go away or let me into the computer, period. The error: "The computer has restarted unexpectedly or...
  7. Browser crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser crashing again and again: Google chrome isn't working and keep on crashing it started after the new windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-crashing-again-and-again/9a973f9e-e3d4-4bfd-8ed0-1fe4e66b7386
  8. I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm really EXAUSTED and tired of windows 10 updates forced to update !: Hi. As all the whole world have this same issues, i really wonder when microsoft will finally listen to us that we dont want to be FORCED to updates windows 10? Everytime the update is forced, i always have problems with my pc and it will became more slow with time, due to...
  9. I really don't want my computer to update again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I really don't want my computer to update again: Hello, I'm here with yet another problem with Windows update. I've had problems with "How to update Windows 1803 to 1903?" as you can see in my profile, it has been answered but it just made further problems for me. My computer is a low-end laptop and actually can't handle...
  10. Getting reeeeaaaally tired of this - Windows stuck on dots (Again)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting reeeeaaaally tired of this - Windows stuck on dots (Again): Hello, Windows has always been each times more creative/random to freeze/bug. The specific computer i work on had got around 5 problems since 2018, and this one is depressing. Since EACH UPDATE, I had to repair the computer, I disabled Windows Update once and for all,...