Windows 10: Computer crashed AGAIN

Discus and support Computer crashed AGAIN in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer crashed for the 3rd time, which seems to happen whenever the computer updates. When I attempted a reboot this time I got a error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DamianJohnston2, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Computer crashed AGAIN

My computer crashed for the 3rd time, which seems to happen whenever the computer updates. When I attempted a reboot this time I got a error message that will not go away or let me into the computer, period.

The error:

"The computer has restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error, Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click "OK" to restart the computer and the restart the installation."

this error continues to appear every time I restart the computer and will not go past that.

How do I get help.

:)

DamianJohnston2, Feb 1, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 1, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Computer crashed AGAIN

StaceyChin1, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Computer crashed AGAIN

1. Computer crashed AGAIN - Similar Threads - Computer crashed AGAIN

2. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  3. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  4. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  5. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  6. File Explorer Crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Crashing again and again: Hello, My File Explorer is crashing again and again, even after restarting the computer. I even switched off my laptop completely and started again... Still the problem couldn't get solved and file explorer is crashing again. So Kindly help me with this issue....
  7. Browser crashing again and again

Browser crashing again and again: Google chrome isn't working and keep on crashing it started after the new windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-crashing-again-and-again/9a973f9e-e3d4-4bfd-8ed0-1fe4e66b7386
  8. minecraft crashes again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft crashes again: Microsoft Windows version 1809OS Build 17763.437 now for the error message: ## A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:## EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION 0xc000001d at pc=0x00000000773c5d54, pid=9704, tid=8580## JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime...
  9. Computer crashed again really tired of it

Computer crashed again really tired of it: BSOD really tired of this crap just let me know what it is. Updated bios and drivers and I'm still not sure what the issue is. also not sure if the dump file is uploading https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiv6T9qpPR6GgYxxQ_NQ9-uQHaKeJw?e=7GmFp7...
  10. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...