Windows 10: Computer crashed and cant boot into os

Discus and support Computer crashed and cant boot into os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Was playing Ark and the computer crashed, showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Restarted on it's own and would continually crash with several BOS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErikChristensen1, May 31, 2019.

1. Computer crashed and cant boot into os

Was playing Ark and the computer crashed, showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Restarted on it's own and would continually crash with several BOS.

KMODE EXECUTION NOT HANDLED

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA

KERNEL MODE KEEP CORRUPTION

SYSTEM THREAD EXECUTION

SYSTEM SERVICE EXEXTION

And a couple others I didn't get to right down. I cant get into safe mode, troubleshoot PC or reinstall windows. These BOS will continually pop up not allowing me to do anything. I have cleared my cmos, changed memory, tried a different motherboard, format my ssd's, tried a brand new ssd, used a different graphics card. I also tried to use a disk and different USBs to reinstall windows. The only thing that has stayed the same is my CPU, because I only have one. I cannot install windows at all, just keep getting these errors. I also tried an older version of my bios and flashed a new one. Still nothing. Any ideas of what I could do or what it could be. Thank you.

Specs

Intel 8086k 4ghz CPU

Asus prime z390a motherboard

4 8gb 3600mhz xpg ram

Asus 1080ti turbo 11gb GPU

:)

ErikChristensen1, May 31, 2019
  2. Bundy Win User

Computer fails to fully boot up

Does it start to boot the OS or is crashing before then? Suggest when you are checking the cables, pay special attention to GPU power.

Bundy, May 31, 2019
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Computer fails to fully boot up

no it's just the screen where it allows you to go into the bios if you click del. It rebootd after that.

Nick259, May 31, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Computer crashed and cant boot into os

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Computer crashed and cant boot into os

1. Computer crashed and cant boot into os - Similar Threads - Computer crashed cant

2. Cant Boot OS on SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Boot OS on SSD: Hi All, I am having trouble, my OS is installed on my HDD. My computer has been extremely slow ever since it was reinstalled onto my HDD from SSD screenshot below. Iam trying to have it copied and moved back to my SSD Patriot Burst. Ive done a copying and moved all the data...
  3. Cant Boot OS on SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Boot OS on SSD: Hi All, I am having trouble, my OS is installed on my HDD. My computer has been extremely slow ever since it was reinstalled onto my HDD from SSD screenshot below. Iam trying to have it copied and moved back to my SSD Patriot Burst. Ive done a copying and moved all the data...
  4. Cant Boot OS on SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cant boot into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant boot into computer: Everytime I try to log into my computer it says “critical process died* and brings me to the advanced startup menu but I can use any of the options because I don’t know my password for my account can anyone help me?...
  6. Cant boot into computer

Cant boot into computer: Everytime I try to log into my computer it says “critical process died* and brings me to the advanced startup menu but I can use any of the options because I don’t know my password for my account can anyone help me?...
  7. Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!: Was coding in VS Code and then the computer crashed. After I restarted the computer, the screen froze on "preparing automatic repair". Sometimes there was an BSOD showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.I can't get into safe mode, troubleshoot the PC or reinstall windows.Other...
  8. Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!

Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!: Was coding in VS Code and then the computer crashed. After I restarted the computer, the screen froze on "preparing automatic repair". Sometimes there was an BSOD showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.I can't get into safe mode, troubleshoot the PC or reinstall windows.Other...
  9. Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!

Computer crashed, cant boot into OS but live boot works?!: Was coding in VS Code and then the computer crashed. After restarted the computer, the screen froze on "preparing automatic repair". Sometimes there was an BSOD showing DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.I can't get into safe mode, troubleshoot the PC or reinstall windows.Other...
  10. Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.

Computer cant boot, if it does it will crash soon after.: Its a lenovo Y530 15h Intel i5 8th gen Intel optane 16 gb 8gb DDR4 RAM It started happening at random about 2 days ago. A random bluescreen would occur with the error file being:iaStoreAC.sys This time it crashed and hasnt been able to boot up properly, ive tried...