Windows 10: Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

Discus and support Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by qasemalkhatib, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084, 0xfffff80572a70052. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3498485b-7614-4357-928a-4bed5ba56c7c.

I found this on my reliability chart, this when the crash happened, what does this mean and how can I fix it?

:)

qasemalkhatib, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

computer crash

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would like to know the following information to assist you better.

1. Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

I would also suggest you to follow the below steps to fix the issue.

Step 1: Once you are on the desktop run
    System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow the steps:

SFC scan:

• Press Windows logo + X
    • Select command prompt admin
    • Type ‘sfc /scannow’ (without quotes) and press enter.
    • Restart your computer.
    Refer link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833.

I suggest you to disconnect all the external devices (printers, scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...) Except mouse and the keyboard and restart the pc to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

I would also suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

These crashes were related to memory corruption (Probably caused by a driver).

Step 2: I would suggest you to run these tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

1. Since it is more likely to be a driver issue please run verifier first.

You can refer to the Wi-Ki article for diver verifier.

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

2. If verifier does not find the issue we can move on to the memory test.

You can refer to the Wi-Ki article for Memtest.

Memory problems.

Hope this information is helpful, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Suvarna Govinda, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

1. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it - Similar Threads - Computer crashed dont

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  4. File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.: Please help? I constantly get this error when I navigate to details on pined folders and ocasionally get it when opening tabed folders. the Exploroe.exe crashes and restarts.Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.3296, time stamp: 0x48d2cb32 Faulting...
  5. File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.

File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.: Please help? I constantly get this error when I navigate to details on pined folders and ocasionally get it when opening tabed folders. the Exploroe.exe crashes and restarts.Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.3296, time stamp: 0x48d2cb32 Faulting...
  6. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  7. A problem i dont know how to fix

A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  8. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  9. Computer crashed and i dont know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and i dont know why: Hi all,I have recently experienced bsod and have looked at the dump file with WinDbg but cannot work out the issue. Any help would be much appreciated. I have pasted the dump file and analysis below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c...
  10. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d