Windows 10: Computer crashed and i dont know why

Discus and support Computer crashed and i dont know why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all,I have recently experienced bsod and have looked at the dump file with WinDbg but cannot work out the issue. Any help would be much appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stefanrossi, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Computer crashed and i dont know why

Hi all,I have recently experienced bsod and have looked at the dump file with WinDbg but cannot work out the issue. Any help would be much appreciated. I have pasted the dump file and analysis below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061521-10953-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 24 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: Termina

:)

stefanrossi, Jun 15, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 15, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Computer crashed and i dont know why

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Computer crashed and i dont know why

1. Computer crashed and i dont know why - Similar Threads - Computer crashed dont

2. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  3. random hanging and crashing is happening and i dont know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random hanging and crashing is happening and i dont know why: DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff806508fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9233388c-0508-4327-8f9d-3353ce0d064a. not sure how to...
  4. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  5. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  6. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC Crashed and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed and I dont know why: Hi I was just playing GTA V and out of the blue my PC just crashed and then restarted itself. I have uploaded my dmp file to OneDrive but now im confused onto how I should get the zip into my question here....
  8. PC Crashed and I dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashed and I dont know why: Hi I was just playing GTA V and out of the blue my PC just crashed and then restarted itself. I have uploaded my dmp file to OneDrive but now im confused onto how I should get the zip into my question here....
  9. PC Crashed and I dont know why

10. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084, 0xfffff80572a70052. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3498485b-7614-4357-928a-4bed5ba56c7c. I found this on my...