Windows 10: Computer crashed and restarted from a bugcheck need help

Discus and support Computer crashed and restarted from a bugcheck need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, Was playing the new Assassins Creed when my computer locked up and restarted I have attached my mini dump below Regards Simon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonNo1, Oct 15, 2018.

1. SimonNo1 Win User

Computer crashed and restarted from a bugcheck need help

Hi All,

Was playing the new Assassins Creed when my computer locked up and restarted

I have attached my mini dump below

Regards

Simon

MiniDump

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x4IUOn8T7-GaEmSfPvhF3dn_NibxObUl

:)

SimonNo1, Oct 15, 2018

2. Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Oct 15, 2018
  3. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 15, 2018
  4. mystikl Win User

Computer restarting

I took out one of the sticks and it's working now. RAM wasn't on my list cause I thought bad ram would give BSODs not restarts. Boy was I wrong! Thanks for the help i789.

EDIT: I ran the Windows 7 memory stability test on the remaining stick and it passed the test. Half an hour later the comp crashed again. Is it still the RAM?

mystikl, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer crashed and restarted from a bugcheck need help - Similar Threads - Computer crashed restarted

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!: Hello, I've recently reinstalled windows 10 and have been experiencing issues after leaving the previous install due to a likely corrupted OS. The first issue I'm having is when gaming sometimes I will see weird lines appear for a fraction of a second I'm not sure what the...
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!: Hello, I've recently reinstalled windows 10 and have been experiencing issues after leaving the previous install due to a likely corrupted OS. The first issue I'm having is when gaming sometimes I will see weird lines appear for a fraction of a second I'm not sure what the...
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c000001d, 0xfffff34f3f440ba5, 0xffffda83e1526590, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9f0fa6fc-81c8-463a-9e90-20353249d589.Event ID: 1001Dump links are as...
  6. Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c000001d, 0xfffff34f3f440ba5, 0xffffda83e1526590, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9f0fa6fc-81c8-463a-9e90-20353249d589.Event ID: 1001Dump links are as...
  7. Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows has been rebooting off and on after upgrading to 11. Any ideas on what I need to do next, and where do I upload the mrmory.dmp? Thanks in advance for any help.Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReportingDate: 3/12/2022 10:45:42 AMEvent ID:...
  8. Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows has been rebooting off and on after upgrading to 11. Any ideas on what I need to do next, and where do I upload the mrmory.dmp? Thanks in advance for any help.Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReportingDate: 3/12/2022 10:45:42 AMEvent ID:...
  9. Computer crashing from bugcheck

Computer crashing from bugcheck: Hello everyone! Recently, my computer has been crashing while playing a game called "The Hunter: Call of the Wild". I play the game for about 45 minutes before it crashes, and sometimes it crashes sooner. After checking event viewer, this is what it gave me.The computer has...
  10. Need help with resolving bugcheck crashs.

Need help with resolving bugcheck crashs.: Hello I have been getting quite a few bugcheck crash's. Unfortunately I don't have alot of knowledge with analyzing crash dumps files hence why I'm here. The event log usually have the typical message after the crash that is The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restarted from bugcheck

2. restarted from a bugcheck