Windows 10: Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version.

Discus and support Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I was playing Minecraft Java and I got a blue screen. After it restarted I went into my settings to update my AMD drive only to find the menu back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SethToth, May 5, 2021.

1. SethToth Win User

Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version.

So I was playing Minecraft Java and I got a blue screen. After it restarted I went into my settings to update my AMD drive only to find the menu back on the old version. Is there a way to fix this? I am also at current Windows 10 version as well if that helps.

:)

SethToth, May 5, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, May 5, 2021
  3. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 5, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

Start Menu List - Settings

You need to go one step further...

Settings >Personalization > Start, then click as shown by the RED square...

Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version. [​IMG]

Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version. [​IMG]

Ghot, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version. - Similar Threads - Computer crashed settings

2. Game crashed, computer went offline and I can't log back in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashed, computer went offline and I can't log back in: I was trying to play a game called grow home and it wasn't even able to start up before my computer completely froze. I tried to restart my laptop Acer Aspire a515 54 and it won't accept my pin stating that my security settings have been changed but entering my microsoft...
  3. Game crashed, computer went offline and I can't log back in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashed, computer went offline and I can't log back in: I was trying to play a game called grow home and it wasn't even able to start up before my computer completely froze. I tried to restart my laptop Acer Aspire a515 54 and it won't accept my pin stating that my security settings have been changed but entering my microsoft...
  4. Game crashed, computer went offline and I can't log back in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  6. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  7. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it?...
  8. Windows settings menu went to the old version within 3 weeks after resetting my laptop...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings menu went to the old version within 3 weeks after resetting my laptop...: I do not know why this keeps happening. I just resetted my laptop 3 weeks ago cuz this happened to fix it. Is this an ongoing issue? Is there a way to fix the settings home menu layout? Please help. I do not want to reset my laptop again. It’s really annoying too....
  9. Get old version of Wordament back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get old version of Wordament back: Is there a way to get the old version of Wordament back. The upgrade sucks big . Microsoft really screwed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordaament/ff18580a-4a12-4a96-a557-b493511844e0
  10. computer set back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer set back: Can anyone tell me how to reset my computer back a few days ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-set-back/cb7d25b8-0b03-4140-ba13-ccc8ba598a40