Windows 10: Computer crashed how do i download my Office Software?

Discus and support Computer crashed how do i download my Office Software? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My computer crashed and I am in the process of rebuilding my files, how do I download my office software?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jq2intx, Dec 23, 2019.

1. jq2intx Win User

Computer crashed how do i download my Office Software?

My computer crashed and I am in the process of rebuilding my files, how do I download my office software?

:)

jq2intx, Dec 23, 2019

2. The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 23, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer crashed how do i download my Office Software? - Similar Threads - Computer crashed download

2. How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?: I've been attempting to download a software onto my computer. I had previously downloaded it onto an external hard drive, which unfortunately became corrupted. Now, I'm trying to install the software on my C drive in the hopes of getting it to run. However, every time I...
  3. How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?: I've been attempting to download a software onto my computer. I had previously downloaded it onto an external hard drive, which unfortunately became corrupted. Now, I'm trying to install the software on my C drive in the hopes of getting it to run. However, every time I...
  4. How do I download a software when my computer thinks its already downloaded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how do i download the telegram app on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i download the telegram app on my computer: how do i download and setup the telegram app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-the-telegram-app-on-my-computer/232ce426-bac0-44bf-9b53-ba0b19b5cf4d
  6. how do i download the telegram app on my computer

how do i download the telegram app on my computer: how do i download and setup the telegram app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-the-telegram-app-on-my-computer/232ce426-bac0-44bf-9b53-ba0b19b5cf4d
  7. i cannot download softwares to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cannot download softwares to my computer: [ATTACH] cannot download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-softwares-to-my-computer/c286617b-8cf0-4329-b2a0-c1eaa9624652
  8. how do I log in as administrator to download software?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I log in as administrator to download software?: how do I log in as administrator to download software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-log-in-as-administrator-to-download/299f6186-8bb2-4a57-9c4c-f0568b04b76b
  9. How do I download Chrome on my new computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I download Chrome on my new computer?: How do I download Chrome on my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-chrome-on-my-new-computer/7a049858-9ab4-450f-b203-9dc39434960d
  10. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased: I purchased office Microsoft office for the 2010 works,, included outlook, word, and excel, I have windows 10, that was windows 7..can I get a upgrade and a download for the new computer without paying the new price, which does not include outlook. thank you...