Windows 10: Computer crashed & now can not launch into windows 10

Discus and support Computer crashed & now can not launch into windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've just started doing photo editing on my PC this past couple of weeks, more heavily than usual and slowly each day the PC seemed to run a bit slower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamiejamesjam, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Computer crashed & now can not launch into windows 10

I've just started doing photo editing on my PC this past couple of weeks, more heavily than usual and slowly each day the PC seemed to run a bit slower than usual for example when i click save as copy on a photo it d take almost as long as a minute to complete the process, then today in the middle of editing photos it just shut down. Im only mentioning the editing pictures in case its related....I got the PC into recovery mode and tried everything available (start up repair, troubleshoot, restore points, reformat, replacing CMOS battery, removing all USB drives plugged in) and everything has failed. I just keep getting the spinning wheel below windows icon on a blue screen forever... I'm not the most computer smart person out there, i know enough but I feel like I've hit the end of the rope on what I can try, any ideas? Thanks in advance Computer crashed & now can not launch into windows 10 :)

:)

jamiejamesjam, Jun 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Computer crashed & now can not launch into windows 10

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Computer crashed & now can not launch into windows 10

1. Computer crashed & now can not launch into windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer crashed launch

2. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  3. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  4. Windows 10 Settings App crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings App crashing on launch: Settings app launches to the initial menu but then crashes & nothing can be selected. Is this a known problem and is there any way to fix it? Thanks...
  5. All programs crashing at launch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All programs crashing at launch on Windows 10: Hello everyone,I was using my pc photoshop, and I then closed photoshop.By this moment, only Chrome, Discord, command prompt and task manager as well as Windows PowerShell managed to open.All other programs Active Sky, Prepar3D, Valorant, Epic Games Launcher, Event Viewer,...
  6. Computer crashed and now problems with computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer crashed and now problems with computer: Hello, my computer crashed three days ago and now my sound wont work through my headphones, I cant reset my computer or do recovery, it wont update, and wont connect to my network properly. I tried to fix my sound with driver updates, uninstalling and restarting but...
  7. Computer crashed when launching game

Computer crashed when launching game: Hey microsoft im contacing you because of a recent issue on my computer. So i was launching Tom clancys rainbow six siege the high quality version and my computer blue screened with no error code what do i do?...
  8. Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch: Recently i got the masters edition off minecraft windows 10 edition and after a day it started crashing on launch. considering this is a 70$ pack i would like to know why this is happening and how to fix it. My Event Viewer log: Faulting application name:...
  9. windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 store games are crashing on launch: Every time I try and play a game that I downloaded from the windows store it opens the image of the game surrounded by a black border and then it just goes black and then closes in like the span of 3 seconds please help! Specs: -Ryzen 5 2400g stock clocks -8gb(2x4) 2667...
  10. Deleted SYSTEM privlages and now computer won't launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted SYSTEM privlages and now computer won't launch: My computer prior to this had multiple accounts that were shown to have permission over my computer more and some were blocking me from deleting files like Adobe Reader even though I was listed as the Administer on the computer. Seeing this I proceeded to go into the settings...