Windows 10: Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows.

Discus and support Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/highway8628 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/highway8628, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows.

/u/highway8628, Aug 14, 2020

2. Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer

I read lots of similar complaints.. One of the participants said exactly what happens to my computer:

"my whole PC shuts down with a loud buzzing sound and it shuts down my computer" during the middle of a Zoom Session. I think both times that it happened I had taken screen shots. I have taken lots of screen shots at other Zoom meetings so I don't think
    that is the problem. I will try to shut down all other apps before opening a Zoom session.

Any other help is appreciated.

JoyceShannon1, Aug 14, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows.

My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

I got BSoD on Tuesday and today while using zoom. Screen goes black,and then goes wild,flickering and things and then pc restarts with bsod. And it's saying dxgkrnl is a problem. Don't know... Think zoom is messed up although other people using it in my
    Chinese class are not having any problems

MilošPašajlić, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows.

1. Computer crashed today during a Zoom session with a class. Thanks Windows. - Similar Threads - Computer crashed today

2. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  3. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  4. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Sudden Black Screen During Zoom Class while Using XP Pen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Black Screen During Zoom Class while Using XP Pen: Hi, I am facing sudden black screen while using XP Pen drawing pad during zoom class. After this, I need to force shutdown my laptop and restart it. This has been happening since I updated to new Windows 10 Home edition version 20H2. I have been using zoom and XP Pen since...
  6. My computer crashes during Zoom classes

My computer crashes during Zoom classes: Nearly every time I have a Zoom class, when someone shares their screen or I have the camera on, my computer glitches/crashes and comes up with a black screen. Sometimes it glitches between the black screen and the zoom, but mostly just a black screen appears and the cursor...
  7. Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM

Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM: I am a teacher so using Zoom right now is essential. During Zoom my screen goes blank and when I plug it in to charge, a message displays about low resources. Also while plugged in, it lags. I can't have this happening while I am teaching. How can I fix this error?...
  8. Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer

Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer: I read lots of similar complaints.. One of the participants said exactly what happens to my computer: "my whole PC shuts down with a loud buzzing sound and it shuts down my computer" during the middle of a Zoom Session. I think both times that it happened I had taken...
  9. computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings

computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings: Hello team, In the last 30 days my computer crashes 8 out of 10 times during ZOOM-meetings. This is terrible when I organise the meeting!!! Wat can I do? Regards Desiree...
  10. My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings

My Computer Crashes During Zoom Meetings: Every time I have a zoom meeting, my computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death. I thought that if I updated my systems the crashing would stop, but that has not been the case. I have included a link that has the minidump of when it last crashed. The minidumps for...