Windows 10: Computer crashed when launching game

Discus and support Computer crashed when launching game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey microsoft im contacing you because of a recent issue on my computer. So i was launching Tom clancys rainbow six siege the high quality version and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JacobusRoberts, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Computer crashed when launching game

Hey microsoft im contacing you because of a recent issue on my computer. So i was launching Tom clancys rainbow six siege the high quality version and my computer blue screened with no error code what do i do?

:)

JacobusRoberts, Mar 6, 2020

2. Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 6, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Computer crashed when launching game

Windows Store Game Crashes/Won't launch

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why your games are crashing on your PC. Corrupted game components or system files may cause the issue. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Update troubleshooter on this
    link. After running the troubleshooter, you may follow the instructions provided or manually check for updates and install all the critical or important updates on this

link

You can also reset the game from the Settings menu to help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Make sure that your games and apps are updated on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashed when launching game

1. Computer crashed when launching game - Similar Threads - Computer crashed launching

2. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  3. Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps Crashing When Launching Games: Hello,I purchased a new PC about a month ago and experienced no issues. However, since a week ago, my computer encounters a BSOD and restarts everytime I try to launch specific games. Some games I encounter no issues while others cause the crash. I have already updated my...
  4. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  5. Crashes when launching games

Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  6. PC crashes when launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  7. PC crashes when launching a game

PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  8. Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer’s internet connection crashes when I launch a game: For a few days now I’ve been having a problem where if I launch any game, the internet connection tanks, and only the PCs connection. My phone and other devices are still connecting perfect but on my pc I read 999ms ping and higher. It also stays bad for a couple hours after...
  9. apps/ games crashing when launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...
  10. apps/ games crashing when launching

apps/ games crashing when launching: i have a lenovo ideapad 3. wehnever i laucnh chrome or edge it crashes. there is no malware in my computer. any idea how to fix this? computer details: Lenovo ideapad 3, windows 11 core I3 10th gen, 8gb ram...