Windows 10: Computer crashes after i open any game

Discus and support Computer crashes after i open any game in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; this has been happening for about 5 days and It just poped out if no where either windows did a secret update and cause me to get this error. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ahirix, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Ahirix Win User

Computer crashes after i open any game

this has been happening for about 5 days and It just poped out if no where either windows did a secret update and cause me to get this error.

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}
    and APPID
    {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}
    to the user \Noah SID (S-1-5-21-3837072134-2418609697-2925006112-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.6.1.52_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-1861897761-1695161497-2927542615-642690995-327840285-2659745135-2630312742). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

I have searched for a solution but none out there help i have uninstalled display drivers then reinstalled took the Graphics card out, cleaned my fanns , did a hole wipe on my computer but i still get the same issue i can run Netflix,youtube and play a movie ,but when i open a game it takes about 30 sec for my computer to crash

here are my specs

GTX 960

Processor: Intel xeon CPU E31245 @ 3.30GHz

Ram:16 GB

64 bit windows 10

:)

Ahirix, Jun 26, 2016

2. The PC BSOD when i play game online after update windows 10 version 1511

before i upgraded to windows 10 version 1511 my online game still ok,, after i update to windows 10 version 1511, it crash after i open the launcher, the game is [ELSWORD Indonesia]

can't play online game after update windows 10 version 1511

the game installed in the computer and there are not have any plug-ins or add-ons required to run the game [not game browser]

i have an error, and the error is: K_MODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (dum_wmimmc.sys)

the dum_wmimmc.sys is located deep in the folder game that i played...

BSOD After in Log In Screen

thx before

RianSeptiadi, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Kozro Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 crashed and slowed down my pc

I was playing Forza Horizon 3 and it randomly crashed (I've never had the game crash before) and Discord crashed with it. my computer instantly slowed down right after that happened and then my PC crashed maybe a minute after. I turned it back on and it
    took much longer than normal to startup. It still starts up fine, just slower, and it takes much longer to startup any app i try to open. It even takes about 20 seconds to go to the start menu. I tried launching the game again to see if that would somehow
    fix it but the game crashes during the loading screen. I've looked up many fixes to the game to see if that would fix my PC too and nothing worked. So, now i have a slow PC and Forza Horizon 3 doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know what i could do to fix these
    problems?

Kozro, Jun 26, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Do you get a blue screen of death with this crash or does the PC just freeze. Is it any game or just one particular game that causes this?

The more information you can supply the better able we will be to advise you.

philc43, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Computer crashes after i open any game - Similar Threads - Computer crashes open

2. Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application: I have essentially a new computer. Specs listed below. The computer will boot fine but crash anytime I launch an application or game. I've physically checked and reseated all hardware and connections as well as updating/redownloading/reinstalling drivers and updates. BIOS is...
  3. Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application: I have essentially a new computer. Specs listed below. The computer will boot fine but crash anytime I launch an application or game. I've physically checked and reseated all hardware and connections as well as updating/redownloading/reinstalling drivers and updates. BIOS is...
  4. Why won't my computer open any programs after i close a game?

Why won't my computer open any programs after i close a game?: I have recently been having problems with my pc not opening anything and freezing after I close any Games. I am not sure what is causing it but i recently had an AIO fail on me and my PC was at 105 Celsius for an unknown amount of time but so far it starts up and runs fine...
  5. Why won't my computer open any programs after i close a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't my computer open any programs after i close a game?: I have recently been having problems with my pc not opening anything and freezing after I close any Games. I am not sure what is causing it but i recently had an AIO fail on me and my PC was at 105 Celsius for an unknown amount of time but so far it starts up and runs fine...
  6. Games crashing shortly after opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing shortly after opening.: Many of my games from steam crash after starting, I'm not sure what is causing this, as I have already made sure everything is updated. I also did a fresh install of windows, and that failed to fix it. Inside of my event viewer there seems to be a high number of...
  7. Games crashing shortly after opening.

Games crashing shortly after opening.: Many of my games from steam crash after starting, I'm not sure what is causing this, as I have already made sure everything is updated. I also did a fresh install of windows, and that failed to fix it. Inside of my event viewer there seems to be a high number of...
  8. Games crashing shortly after opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. when i open any game it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  10. when i open any game it crashes

when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after opening the game desktop get crashed

2. the machine-default permission settings crashing games

3. computer crashes after opening a game

4. {316cded5-e4ae-4b15-9113-7055d84dcc97} 0x8000000b