Windows 10: Computer crashes after playing for long times

Discus and support Computer crashes after playing for long times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i been playing modern warfare for a long time on pc and i haven't had any issues but as of lately i keep getting blue screens after playing for a while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ray_Noob, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Ray_Noob Win User

Computer crashes after playing for long times

i been playing modern warfare for a long time on pc and i haven't had any issues but as of lately i keep getting blue screens after playing for a while and this is the error that i get. any ideas?Computer crashes after playing for long times [​IMG]

:)

Ray_Noob, Jun 1, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Miggle Win User
    Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Computer crashes after playing for long times

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashes after playing for long times

1. Computer crashes after playing for long times - Similar Threads - Computer crashes playing

2. Computer uses long time to boot and full-screen applications crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer uses long time to boot and full-screen applications crash: So at first my computer failed to start full-screen programs like games and such. Chrome into full-screen (youtube) went fine as I guess it's more full-screen windowed. Anyway, it fails to start those, the application crashes and I can't even close it with task manager. I...
  3. Start menu crashes after long-time sleep/dormant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu crashes after long-time sleep/dormant: This is the English version of this question I'm using a Surface Book 2, Win 10 Professional, 1909 18363.657, and was later updated to 18363.719 the issue remains unsolved. This issue started approximately after this Feb. I noticed that my laptop has a really noticeable...
  4. Computer Crashing when play ARMA3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing when play ARMA3.: Hello, My PC always BSOD's after a while of playing ARMA3 on a new PC I Built for myself last year. It only occurs with ARMA3, however ARMA3 is the only game I have that causes this. I should note that ARMA3 worked fine on my older PC build. Here are my Specs: ROG STRIX...
  5. Computer crashes while playing games

Computer crashes while playing games: For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and both monitors drivers. Here is the reliability report for 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  6. video taking very long time to start playing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    video taking very long time to start playing: Is it a hardware problem? Or is it normal ? I have some videos on a spinning hard drive, I tried to play back one of it, it's not large, probably 2-3GB in size, but the default windows player kept me waiting at least 30 seconds before it starts to playback. System, intel i5...
  7. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...
  8. long boot times

long boot times: Whenever I reboot from the gui, or my computer reboots for any reason (updates/programs installs) my pc hangs at the BIOS screen for a long time and I have it set to show for only 2 seconds. [img] But when I cold boot or hard reset, its sub eight seconds. what do...
  9. Long Loading Times

Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578
  10. Long install time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Long install time: I chose to try the upgrade exe file to install Windows 10 update to Windows 8.1. I started at 5PM. It is now 1015 PM and it's at 25%. I don't dare stop it, but have others experienced this? I forgot to mention that the upgrade is going on to 5 year old Dell Studio laptop. It...