Windows 10: Computer crashes anytime I play a game

Discus and support Computer crashes anytime I play a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anytime I play a game for more then five minutes my computer crashes due to a bugcheck. No I haven't overclocked anything and there is no overheating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tech480, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Tech480 Win User

Computer crashes anytime I play a game

Anytime I play a game for more then five minutes my computer crashes due to a bugcheck. No I haven't overclocked anything and there is no overheating going on.

Error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffffffffffffd0, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff8034e247213, 0x000000000000000c). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: ac133f13-3c3c-4ae7-ac15-bc6fff3d4ceb.

and

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user DESKTOP-UAUH8OL\person SID (S-1-5-21-1525428535-2033738760-3747914678-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

this was another one that just came up

The server {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

I have a memory dump if you need it, but I don't know how to upload attachments

:)

Tech480, Nov 24, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Computer crashes anytime I play a game [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 24, 2018
  3. i have a gaming laptop that crashes during games

Hi,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why your computer crashes when playing a game. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this concern?
    • Were you able to play a game before without any problem while the charger is plugged in?

Wilfred Mac, Nov 24, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer crashes anytime I play a game - Similar Threads - Computer crashes anytime

2. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  3. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  5. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.

Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.: Hey, I'm having issues with my computer while playing games. Here is a dump from Whocrashed. crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011221-6984-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys watchdog+0x3AD0 Bugcheck code: 0x119 0x2,...
  8. Computer crashing whenever I play games

Computer crashing whenever I play games: Hello, I just recently got a PC but I am having some problems where I keep crashing and freezing whenever I am playing games. This has been happening since day 1 of me having my computer. If someone is willing to help me diagnose and troubleshoot a problem I would really...
  9. Computer crashes while playing games

Computer crashes while playing games: For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and both monitors drivers. Here is the reliability report for 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...