Windows 10: Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day

Discus and support Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been constantly crashing a few times a day for a few months now and I have not found out what the issue is. Im thinking that it has to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by briancox07, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day

My computer has been constantly crashing a few times a day for a few months now and I have not found out what the issue is. Im thinking that it has to do with a hardware malfunction because it seems like my drivers are working fine and are up to date.
    Attachment 124040Attachment 124040

:)

briancox07, Mar 6, 2017
  2. GooseZA Win User

5610 keeps asking for my pin at random intervals

Hi all,

My 5610 Xpress Music has recently started asking for my pin at random intervals for no reason.

My phone is on all day and every 1 - 2 hours i check it and the screen is asking me to enter my PIN, which i do and then it's working as normal again. This happens throughout the whole day.

Any ideas what's up? Have i maybe changed one of the settings by accident? (entirely possible - =D)

Thanks!

GooseZA, Mar 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 computer locks up at random intervals

Update. PC lock-up is definitely better, but after two weeks of post W-10 upgrade use, it has still locked up a couple times. Starts with extremely slow response, and then just stops. If I get to the reset before is stops, then it will reset and all
    will return to normal.

HMH Casa Grande, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day

I see much memory_corruption in the bsod dumps. U should check the RAM:

Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Mar 6, 2017
Thema:

Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day

1. Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes Random

2. Various random BSODs throughout the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various random BSODs throughout the day: September of last year I updated majority of the parts in my system (motherboard, cpu, ram), and since then I've had random BSODs all pointing to different things at random intervals. Recently it hasn't been happening super frequently, but still occurs once in a while. I've...
  3. Random PC resets throughout the day

Random PC resets throughout the day: I just bought this PC and Ive been getting random PC restarts multiple times a day. I checked the temps figuring it was overheating and the cooler wasnt well attached or something but the pc has stayed below 50 degrees. I checked and updated drivers but that hasnt helped. I...
  4. Random black screens throughout the day

Random black screens throughout the day: Why the pc is in idle using discord/watching youtube random black screens occur. I get no warning to it,it's instant.The screen goes black and then the PC restarts. This started happening after I reinstalled windows I changed my motherboard and CPU and I wanted to...
  5. Computer Crashing On Random Intervals

Computer Crashing On Random Intervals: Hello, So i have recently received a new desktop computer and having had to reset it to factory default due to consistent BSOD screens, I now have much less frequent crashes however recently it crashed giving me the following dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  6. How To Create Random Alarms Throughout The Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Create Random Alarms Throughout The Day: Hello, So I'm looking for a simple idea of how to create 2 random alarms within two certain time frames which pop up a customizable message box on the screen. So let's take this case: I want the first alarm to happen at a random time in between 9:00AM to 10:00AM, and the...
  7. BSOD crashes in random intervals

BSOD crashes in random intervals: Throughout the day my computer will BSOD each time it will say a different reason and I will be doing something completely different each time. Sometimes I am gaming, watching live streams, or absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for any help you guys give me. 51825
  8. Random BSODs Throughout The Day

Random BSODs Throughout The Day: Attachment 69824 Hi All, As the title says, I am getting random BSODs throughout the day on my machine. Funny part is that I haven't actually seen what the BSOD errors are; I'll just step away from my computer and it's restarted because of BSOD. You'll see from my logs...
  9. Random BSOD throughout the day (irql_not_less_or_equal)

Random BSOD throughout the day (irql_not_less_or_equal): Hello, I recently started getting the same BSOD very frequently. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: bwcW10x64.sys It started happening about once a day after my computer had been running for a while, and now it's happening up to 4 times a day. Just today I...
  10. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT randomly throughout day

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT randomly throughout day: Hello, I am getting a BSOD at somewhat random points throughout the day when using my computer. It doesn't seem to occur when I do a particular task and I haven't been stressing the computer at all, just general internet browsing and editing word documents. I had this...