Windows 10: Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install

Discus and support Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was getting lots of different driver related BSoDs so i decided to reinstall windows, did that and kept crashing here are the dmp files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VictorAdamsPT, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install

I was getting lots of different driver related BSoDs so i decided to reinstall windows, did that and kept crashing

here are the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pTVc17kErTq27FI9?e=A57Qkf

I have a critical error in event viewer for both crashes with an event id 41 kernel power.

:)

VictorAdamsPT, Nov 16, 2020
  2. zablas Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install

Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install [​IMG]

zablas, Nov 16, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

4. whirlly Win User

Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install

Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install

Hi axe0,

I've attached the new zip file and pasted the pictures below. I'll submit another reply once I've completed the driver verifier step.

CPU

Mainboard

Memory

SPD Slot 1

SPD Slot 2

SPD Slot 3

SPD Slot 4 is empty

Graphic

whirlly, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install

1. Computer crashes BSoD after fresh install - Similar Threads - Computer crashes BSoD

2. Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS: Hi,My computer keeps crashing and is showing BSOD. The stop code is DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have checked the Minidump file and below are the results******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing and showing BSOD! Even after fresh install of Windows OS: Hi,My computer keeps crashing and is showing BSOD. The stop code is DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have checked the Minidump file and below are the results******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...: Can anybody help please? I have no idea what is wrong with it. It is a Dell laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-computer-keeps-freezing-then-crashing-even/3b648229-9bb9-462a-8cb3-7f11ea66d8ab
  5. BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...: Can anybody help please? I have no idea what is wrong with it. It is a Dell laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-computer-keeps-freezing-then-crashing-even/3b648229-9bb9-462a-8cb3-7f11ea66d8ab
  6. BSOD - Computer keeps freezing then crashing, even after fresh install - The bugcheck was:...

7. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  8. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  9. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

10. Computer keeps crashing after fresh install

Computer keeps crashing after fresh install: Everytime I start to play a game it crashes and gives this error in the reliability Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎21/‎2019 12:59 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....