Windows 10: Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

Discus and support Computer crashes every 2 hours or so in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrashTacks, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts every 2 hours or so. This is beginning to get really frustrating, so I was wondering if anyone may have some advice for me to try to get this computer running normally again.

:)

BrashTacks, Dec 20, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 20, 2022
  3. Shadow Fight 2 Crashes

Hi Jake,

There's a lot of potential reasons why a certain game or app crashes. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the affected game.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 20, 2022
  4. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

StaceyChin1, Dec 20, 2022
Thema:

Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

1. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so - Similar Threads - Computer crashes every

2. Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours: Hi, I did a fresh windows 11 install and added 5 new storage drives to my PC. 4 are SSDs and 1 HDD. The PC keeps crashing every 3 hours. The 4 SSDs are configured with a single striped drive via Disk Management. The rest of the drives are simple drives with single volume...
  3. Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with computer keeps crashing every few hours: Hi, I did a fresh windows 11 install and added 5 new storage drives to my PC. 4 are SSDs and 1 HDD. The PC keeps crashing every 3 hours. The 4 SSDs are configured with a single striped drive via Disk Management. The rest of the drives are simple drives with single volume...
  4. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  5. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  6. After updating computer crashes every hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After updating computer crashes every hour: So in may 14 2021 i updated my laptop KB5003173 after i updated it started crashing every hour. Now its getting worst i am sure that i didnt download a virus since i havent downloaded any stuff for a month. I tried deleting the update but its still happening and i dont know...
  7. Computer crashing every 5 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer crashing every 5 hours.: So, I'm having this issue where my computer crashes every 4/5 hours on my Windows 10 computer, and it's starting to get annoying. I had this issue since 2020, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I could fix it. I tried almost everything, and it will still do it. I tried to...
  8. BDOS every hour or so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BDOS every hour or so: Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this with similar specs, as it sounds like people are being impacted differently. My research tells me the Blue Screening, which produces the " Critical_Process_Died " error code, may be caused by one of the recent Windows...
  9. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so: My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for you guys to debug? Or any other suggestions is fine by me. Thank you 83595
  10. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD: Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big updates) when my PC started BSODing every few hours. The Event Logs are useless (Event Id 6008 saying the system shut down for...