Windows 10: Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

Discus and support Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have been on my computer more then lately today and it seems to crash every 20 - 30 minutes with a Kernal Power error. I look at system logs and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DaleViljoen, May 14, 2019.

1. Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

I have been on my computer more then lately today and it seems to crash every 20 - 30 minutes with a Kernal Power error. I look at system logs and a bugcheck error happens right before it.

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff801f206de50, 0xfff7fd005b645ab0, 0xfffff801efc02b96). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\051419-33281-01.dmp. Report Id: 7fb702b8-72e8-4cb5-a1d6-f6115248b316."

I have no idea where to start in terms of debugging this error so all help will be greatly appreciated!

:)

DaleViljoen, May 14, 2019

2. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 14, 2019
  3. Balxeyrd Win User
    Computer Rebooted From a Bugcheck.

My computer recently started crashing then tries rebooting itself randomly. I noticed that if I start a game it quickens it to crash after 5 minutes of being turned on. The PC also has a problem booting up occasionally and just sits at the first boot-up
    screen frozen, unable to do anything other than force it to shut down for me to turn it back on later and see if it will allow me to use it. I've checked my "Event Viewer" to see what errors are popping up and each time it crashes it gives me the same 10 errors.
    Which I will gladly link them all if needed, but I feel like at this moment I only need to post the bugcheck reboot error.

- The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x00000003, 0x82ca9d94, 0x82ca9cc0, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.

Event ID: 1001

Balxeyrd, May 14, 2019
  4. Skeet1983 Win User

Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

BugCheck Crashes

My laptop has Windows 10 64-bit with Anniversary Update. My computer/laptop keeps crashing randomly and when I go to "Event Viewer", it always comes up with bugcheck on each crash... Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error) :)

Here is latest Crash Info:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 (0x0000000000000007, 0x000000004f4e5749, 0x00000000040a0000, 0xffffcc87c0638010). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c349c1a7-9ad7-4093-942d-467fde0a8dde.

Update: Both Chkdsk and Windows Memory Diagnostic came up with no errors.

Skeet1983, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

1. Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error) - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes every

2. Computer crashes bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes bugcheck: My computer crashed again after I updated my driver but I got a different bugcheck this time? My original post was from here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/946341/my-computer-has-been-consistently-crashing-i-found.htmlLog Name: System Source:...
  3. Computer crashes bugcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes bugcheck: My computer crashed again after I updated my driver but I got a different bugcheck this time? My original post was from here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/946341/my-computer-has-been-consistently-crashing-i-found.htmlLog Name: System Source:...
  4. Computer crashes bugcheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  6. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  7. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My computer crashed and error was: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashed and error was: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...: Hi, I started up a game and then the computer crashed. I found the dump file in event viewer and downloaded it. What is the cause? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MSRldk6x9CQfi0R5hgNLCcWaJZAyTXAK/view?usp=sharing Thank you...
  9. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?: Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the WLAN (and when I am connected to the WLAN the connection breaks down again in 5 minutes). Please only answer if you know it...
  10. Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes

Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes: i have been having an issue with my computer for some time I usually manage to get it working the only thing I know that seems to be connected to it working is Intel(r) Management Engine Interface whenever my device manager shows Intel MEI I know my computer is working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc game crashing after 20ish minutes