Windows 10: Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

Discus and support Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have been on my computer more then lately today and it seems to crash every 20 - 30 minutes with a Kernal Power error. I look at system logs and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DaleViljoen, May 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

I have been on my computer more then lately today and it seems to crash every 20 - 30 minutes with a Kernal Power error. I look at system logs and a bugcheck error happens right before it.

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff801f206de50, 0xfff7fd005b645ab0, 0xfffff801efc02b96). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\051419-33281-01.dmp. Report Id: 7fb702b8-72e8-4cb5-a1d6-f6115248b316."

I have no idea where to start in terms of debugging this error so all help will be greatly appreciated!

:)

2. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

3. Balxeyrd Win User
    Computer Rebooted From a Bugcheck.

My computer recently started crashing then tries rebooting itself randomly. I noticed that if I start a game it quickens it to crash after 5 minutes of being turned on. The PC also has a problem booting up occasionally and just sits at the first boot-up
    screen frozen, unable to do anything other than force it to shut down for me to turn it back on later and see if it will allow me to use it. I've checked my "Event Viewer" to see what errors are popping up and each time it crashes it gives me the same 10 errors.
    Which I will gladly link them all if needed, but I feel like at this moment I only need to post the bugcheck reboot error.

- The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x00000003, 0x82ca9d94, 0x82ca9cc0, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.

Event ID: 1001

4. Skeet1983 Win User

Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

BugCheck Crashes

My laptop has Windows 10 64-bit with Anniversary Update. My computer/laptop keeps crashing randomly and when I go to "Event Viewer", it always comes up with bugcheck on each crash... Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error) :)

Here is latest Crash Info:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 (0x0000000000000007, 0x000000004f4e5749, 0x00000000040a0000, 0xffffcc87c0638010). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c349c1a7-9ad7-4093-942d-467fde0a8dde.

Update: Both Chkdsk and Windows Memory Diagnostic came up with no errors.

Thema:

Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error)

1. Computer Crashes every 20ish minutes (bugcheck error) - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes every

2. bugcheck crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bugcheck crash: hello,I have a bugcheck crash and I would like to help me.If i format the pc with a new same system,will be ok again..?I had the same system by 2012.My job is dj and the pc just stop play music...so embarising.thank y[IMG]...
  3. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification: I just recently set up my new computer and I have a notification sound that happens every 5 minutes with no notification alert. I've looked in event viewer and do not see anything. I have turned off the volume and the sound still comes through. Nothing shows up on volume...
  4. Computer crashed and restarted from a bugcheck need help

Computer crashed and restarted from a bugcheck need help: Hi All, Was playing the new Assassins Creed when my computer locked up and restarted I have attached my mini dump below Regards Simon MiniDump https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x4IUOn8T7-GaEmSfPvhF3dn_NibxObUl...
  5. Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes

Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes: Hello All, My Windows 10 is frequently crashing a lot. Its been almost a week now. I have no idea how to analyze the root cause of the problem. The problem seems to start when I'm using office products such as Excel and Word and sometimes both at the same time. Can...
  6. Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute

Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute: So, i recently was restarting my router, and that hadnt resolved my internet issues. So i decided to scroll through the "Network and Internet Settings" and i found "Network Reset" I clicked on it out of curiosity, and seeing its description figured it wouldnt hurt. After...
  7. Event viewer crashing every few minutes

Event viewer crashing every few minutes: Hello everyone i just win 10 on a new laptop HP i checked EVENT VIEWER and found an error under Applications occuring every few minutes but I don't notice it What does this mean Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/8/2017 11:17:41 AM Event ID:...
  8. Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes

Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes: Can someone help me scan this debug? I'm crashing too often to make much progress. So far I've seen memory fault exception and security kernel BSODs. Edit: And a system service exception just now. + PFN list corrupt 38741
  9. BugCheck Crashes

BugCheck Crashes: My laptop has Windows 10 64-bit with Anniversary Update. My computer/laptop keeps crashing randomly and when I go to "Event Viewer", it always comes up with bugcheck on each crash... Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated *Smile Here...
  10. Explorer.exe Crashing Loop About Every Minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer.exe Crashing Loop About Every Minute: About every minute or so Windows Explorer crashes and restarts. Task bar and background disappear, etc. and come back a few seconds later. I used Adplus to make a dump file of the crash, at least I think I did and I have the files attached. I don't know exactly what it all...