Windows 10: Computer crashes once a day

Discus and support Computer crashes once a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone, ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze and I had to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BjornKats, Nov 12, 2020.

1. BjornKats Win User

Computer crashes once a day

hello everyone,

ive been dealing with pc crashes for a few months now. barely ever bluescreened, usually my monitors just froze and I had to restart myself. usually it is while gaming, or when a game is open. dump files tend to not create due to some error, but i did get four a month ago.

i have reinstalled windows once, not completely, i kept my files. also i reinstalled my gpu drivers using ddu.

according to the dump files, the filesntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys are the problem. I cant upload the files for some reason, it says im not a administrator while i am

let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks a lot in advance. if someone can fix this ill be forever grateful !

:)

BjornKats, Nov 12, 2020

2. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the
    computer. I shut down the computer every night.

Recently, for the past week, I have been putting the computer to sleep every night instead and I have not crashed once. Even after restarting the computer to install several programs I believed to have been causing the issue.

System Specs:

• MSI B450I motherboard
    • Nvidia RTX 3070
    • 16GB of RAM DDR4 3600
    • AMD 3600 Processor

Troubleshooting steps:

• Cleaned the registry with CCleaner
    • Tested Memory several times, no issues found
    • Ran sfc /scannow, there was no corruption
    • disabled all non essential startup processes and services, all the windows ones are active
    • Updated all my hardware drivers, including video card and system board
    • Ran stress tests of CPU, GPU, and Memory
    • Replaced GTX 970 GPU

martinmorales2, Nov 12, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Computer crashes once a day

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashes once a day

1. Computer crashes once a day - Similar Threads - Computer crashes once

2. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes once a day: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎11/‎28/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffd60c753cb9a0Parameter...
  3. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes once a day: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎11/‎28/‎2023 4:46 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffd60c753cb9a0Parameter...
  4. PC crashes once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  6. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  7. Computer crashes at least once a day

8. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I shut...
  9. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, sometimes with a blue screen error sometimes no. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I...
  10. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I recently upgraded my computer. I ran Windows off the old SSD and everything was working well. I then purchased a Western Digital SN550 Blue 1TB NVMe SSD and installed windows, I have a MSI B450I motherboard Micro ITXand a AMD 3600 processor. Ever since then I have had...