Windows 10: Computer crashes randomly or when idle

Discus and support Computer crashes randomly or when idle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, my computer has been crashing lately, either a black screen or the image on my monitor freezes, I'm then forced to power off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nestor Puertas, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Computer crashes randomly or when idle

As the title says, my computer has been crashing lately, either a black screen or the image on my monitor freezes, I'm then forced to power off the computer by holding the power button for a bit as it is completely unresponsive. It usually happens when I leave my computer idle for a bit, but recently it crashed while I was working. I found this error in event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff9889842a1010, 0xfffff8066f42cfe8, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004.&n

:)

Nestor Puertas, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

Computer crashes randomly or when idle

1. Computer crashes randomly or when idle - Similar Threads - Computer crashes randomly

2. Random Restarts When Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Restarts When Idle: My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link...
  3. Random BSOD when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD when idle: I do not know what's happening, I've reinstalled OS, Display drivers, reseating every component.My key issue is random BSOD literally different code error; sometimes no code, a month before, it keeps crashing on itself. i reinstalled windows 10 my original OS ; it was...
  4. Computer turns off randomly when left idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off randomly when left idle: Hello supporters.Yes, I'm repeating other folk's topic's name, but he didn't get answer.Anyway the problem I'm having is this.My computer is recently build.My PC now is thisYes, I'm running 3 monitors.and I have multiple HD and SSD. Windows is installed on the m.2I had...
  5. Computer turns off randomly when left idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer turns off randomly when left idle: Hello supporters.Yes, I'm repeating other folk's topic's name, but he didn't get answer.Anyway the problem I'm having is this.My computer is recently build.My PC now is thisYes, I'm running 3 monitors.and I have multiple HD and SSD. Windows is installed on the m.2I had...
  6. Computer crashes randomly or when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes randomly or when idle: As the title says, my computer has been crashing lately, either a black screen or the image on my monitor freezes, I'm then forced to power off the computer by holding the power button for a bit as it is completely unresponsive. It usually happens when I leave my computer...
  7. Computer crashes randomly or when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes randomly or when idle: As the title says, my computer has been crashing lately, either a black screen or the image on my monitor freezes, I'm then forced to power off the computer by holding the power button for a bit as it is completely unresponsive. It usually happens when I leave my computer...
  8. Windows crashes randomly, especially when idle

Windows crashes randomly, especially when idle: I recently have reinstalled windows, and acquired a new CPU, MOBO, and RAM. I have noticed since the reinstall, that when leaving my pc idle for a short period with no keyboard or mouse input, I come back to the lock screen, as though id signed out, and all my applications...
  9. Computer randomly restarts when idle at desktop

Computer randomly restarts when idle at desktop: Ever since I upgraded my PC back in October of 2019, occasionally my PC will restart when it's sitting idle. For example, I'll be playing a game, then I'll quit to desktop, walk to the kitchen, hear it restart, walk in and see that it had restarted. Another example is in the...
  10. Computer crashes randomly after sitting idle

Computer crashes randomly after sitting idle: Hey guys, New poster here and im hoping I can get some help. I've tried researching and fixing this on my own but the problem keeps happening. My computer will (seemingly randomly) crash after sitting idle for several minutes. It goes to a blue screen and will produce a...