Windows 10: Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10

Discus and support Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently built my PC straight from the build guide by Austin Evans on YouTube called the 'Neutron 2.0'. I got Windows 10 installed on my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MHjelle, Jan 1, 2016.

1. MHjelle Win User

Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10

Hi,
    I recently built my PC straight from the build guide by Austin Evans on YouTube called the 'Neutron 2.0'. I got Windows 10 installed on my PC and it has been working poorly. Whenever I play a game downloaded from Steam, the entire computer will crash at random times, freezing and forcing me to restart the entire computer.

When I go to turn the computer back on it will repeatedly turn on and back off within a second. It will go through this cycle until I have to power down again.

I am not sure why the computer is having these problems. HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
    Thanks.

:)

MHjelle, Jan 1, 2016

2. Display driver Nvidia windows kernel mode driver, version 359.06 stopped responding and successfully recovered

I have no idea whether this issue is on the driver problem or the windows 10 but this issue only happened either on two choice randomly, one case is my laptop on charging state has crashed all games while playing or crashed game after start charging the
    laptop when playing games.

KOH JUN MING, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freezes when I play games.

Recently I have had problems with windows 10 freezing randomly. So far I have not had it freeze since while doing normal activities, however, it still freezes when I play games. Specificly Minecraft. And this problem appears even more frequently when playing
    on the internet. Also minecraft crashes and gives crash reports (when the whole computer doesn't freeze). When I say freeze, I don't mean the game freezes, the whole computer freezes. Microsoft needs to fix this problem and take a look at the WHOLE windows
    10 software, because this is the 5th problem i've been faced with. If a microsoft official sees this, please take care of it. I bought a computer with windows 10 on it, so I cant go to previous windows. I am not happy with windows 10s performance.

The guy who needs an answer very badly, Jan 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU and cooling system.How to fill in your system specs:

Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10 [​IMG]

axe0, Jan 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer crashes randomly

2. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  3. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  5. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random computer crashes when playing game

Random computer crashes when playing game: Hey everyone, my computer has been randomly crashing when playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. It seems to happen more frequently lately happening about three times today. I have uploaded my .dmp file Even though it says date modified 10/2 and my MSinfo file. Any help/direction...
  9. Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games

Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games: Hey! I've started getting BSOD and Random crashes (where BSOD isn't even shown but computer just reboots) and can't, for the life of me, figure out what the issue is. I've only experienced this when I am playing computer games (World of Warcraft, Apex Legends etc.) and I...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...