Windows 10: Computer crashes repeatedly

Discus and support Computer crashes repeatedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer crashes at least once a day. it is running Windows 10 Home version 1803 I always see the following events just before it crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonDavies6, Jan 11, 2019 at 7:47 PM.

1. Computer crashes repeatedly

My computer crashes at least once a day. it is running Windows 10 Home version 1803

I always see the following events just before it crashes

Error 1/11/2019 7:00:35 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Error 1/11/2019 7:00:35 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Information 1/11/2019 7:00:33 PM Winlogon 7001 (1101)

User Logon Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program

What do I need to do to stop this happening?

:)

SimonDavies6, Jan 11, 2019 at 7:47 PM
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Miggle Win User

Computer crashes repeatedly

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Thema:

Computer crashes repeatedly

1. Computer crashes repeatedly - Similar Threads - Computer crashes repeatedly

2. Repeated crashes on shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Repeated crashes on shut down: Hi I have a Windows 10 Pro X64 setup on a Asus Z-170A that has been slow to shut down for a while now. It MAY have started after the RS 5 install but that was a while ago. Anyway, I saw several examples of crashes in the System event log. Here is the latest one from...
  3. Repeated Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Crashing: Mainly when I go to watch youtube, my pc crashes. I have had several errors and they stopped happening for a while so I thought they fixed themselves but they recently came back. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA MEMORY_MANAGEMENT several others which i cannot remember I was...
  4. Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Crashes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR): End of semester is nigh, and my laptop is buggier than ever. Almost everytime I start the PC and log in, the whole thing freezes after a couple seconds. Sometimes showing the blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, sometimes just freezing and not allowing me to do...
  5. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly

Windows 10 crashing repeatedly: So randomly when running a game while simultaneously running discord my computer will crash. In reliability checker i get this as its listing "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff801e3245157, 0xffff86868535ea80,...
  6. Windows solitaire collection crashes repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows solitaire collection crashes repeatedly: It usually reopens afterwards, but often starting the game over. Pretty annoying. It's a little better if I have nothing else open, but it shouldn't use that much memory. ( I have plenty)....
  7. repeated blue screen crashes

repeated blue screen crashes: blue screen crash: error BDD.SYS can't handle thread. When follow instructions to fix problem, then printer won't work. I need to stop the crashes. I have fixed the printer problem....
  8. OneDrive Windows 10 crashing repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Windows 10 crashing repeatedly: Hi I'm using OneDrive on a Windows 10 Home which I upgraded from Windows 8.1 on an ASUS Q551LN. I used OneDrive for 3 days without problems. Around 3 GB of data synced on local machine folder and the onedrive site. Yesterday I didn't need a folder (around 1 GB) and...
  9. Computer Crashing

Computer Crashing: Hello everyone, \ What started out as a BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys Video_tdr_failure. I uninstalled the Video cards Driver/software 341.92, and allows Windows to provide the driver.. It installed the same one. I spent almost 2 hours of the a chat with Nvidia on this problem...
  10. repeated BSOD crashes - many types

repeated BSOD crashes - many types: I've been unable to locate the problem of repeated crashes now over a period of 9 months. I've had every message you can get, it seems. (The last 3 were : win32kbase, win32kfull and bad pool header). They are occurring about once a day now. They occur after the computer is on...