Windows 10: Computer crashes repeatedly

Discus and support Computer crashes repeatedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer crashes at least once a day. it is running Windows 10 Home version 1803 I always see the following events just before it crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonDavies6, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Computer crashes repeatedly

My computer crashes at least once a day. it is running Windows 10 Home version 1803

I always see the following events just before it crashes

Error 1/11/2019 7:00:35 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Error 1/11/2019 7:00:35 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Information 1/11/2019 7:00:33 PM Winlogon 7001 (1101)

User Logon Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program

What do I need to do to stop this happening?

:)

SimonDavies6, Jan 11, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Miggle Win User

Computer crashes repeatedly

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Computer crashes repeatedly

1. Computer crashes repeatedly - Similar Threads - Computer crashes repeatedly

2. Repeated system crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated system crashes: Hello, For some time I've been having intermittent system crashes. It seems to always happen when I am not actively using the machine. The event viewer errors don't specify anything. How should I trouble shoot this? I tried using the WinDbg to analyze dump files, but I'm not...
  3. Repeated system crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated system crashes: Hello, For some time I've been having intermittent system crashes. It seems to always happen when I am not actively using the machine. The event viewer errors don't specify anything. How should I trouble shoot this? I tried using the WinDbg to analyze dump files, but I'm not...
  4. Repeated Computer Crash: LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Computer Crash: LiveKernelEvent 141: Hi,I have been experiencing constant computer freeze+crash the past couple of days while playing games. Reliability Monitor shows:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  5. Repeated Computer Crash: LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Computer Crash: LiveKernelEvent 141: Hi,I have been experiencing constant computer freeze+crash the past couple of days while playing games. Reliability Monitor shows:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  6. Repeated Computer Crash: LiveKernelEvent 141

7. Repeating DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Crash

Repeating DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Crash: I have had a repeating blue screen of death with the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error message, this is even with all usb and other devices unplugged. Of course windows troubleshoot is of no help and I don't know how to understand the info in the dmp files.My laptop specs...
  8. Repeated crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated crashing BSOD: Hello,Over the past couple of months my computer has been crashing regularly. This happens randomly, sometimes in game, sometimes doing nothing, sometimes watching video or browsing the internet.I am getting multiple different causes when analyzing it through "Who Crashed"-...
  9. Repeated crashing BSOD

Repeated crashing BSOD: Hello,Over the past couple of months my computer has been crashing regularly. This happens randomly, sometimes in game, sometimes doing nothing, sometimes watching video or browsing the internet.I am getting multiple different causes when analyzing it through "Who Crashed"-...
  10. Repeated Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Crashing: Mainly when I go to watch youtube, my pc crashes. I have had several errors and they stopped happening for a while so I thought they fixed themselves but they recently came back. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA MEMORY_MANAGEMENT several others which i cannot remember I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 repeatedly crashing