Windows 10: Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD

Discus and support Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play games on my computer, I frequently get a BSOD. I have checked to make sure all my drivers are updated and the crash happens frequently, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HelpMePlz_, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD

When I play games on my computer, I frequently get a BSOD. I have checked to make sure all my drivers are updated and the crash happens frequently, but intermittently. Any help would be really appreciated!One drive link below which has MiniDump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AtfrKP287e65qR3D3f434mcthEA-?e=8mDrdr

:)

HelpMePlz_, Jun 23, 2022

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 23, 2022
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Jun 23, 2022
  4. dp343 Win User

Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD

Computer frequently crashing/BSOD when playing FFXIV

Hi, I've been having some problems playing FFXIV with my computer. After playing for 10-15 minutes, the computer will crash with a BSOD, and each time it has listed different errors, although frequently the cause has been listed as either ntoskrnl.exe or
    ntkrnlmp.exe. The methods that I have tried are:

-Updated Windows and all drivers. Game still crashed after updates.

-Memtest86+. No corrupt memory indicated.

-sfc /scannow in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-chkdsk /r C: in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-Checked hardware temperatures. Temperatures nominal.

-Tried driver verifier. I found one program (ScpVBus.exe) that was listed as causing some of the crashes. I removed that but still receive crashes.

I'll post links to the mini dumps and my system configuration below. Thanks in advance for any posts or advice given.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJTHdObDNUcGtzdWs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJVVNaYUJLOWpQcHM

dp343, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD

1. Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer crashes playing

2. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  3. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD

Computer crashes when playing games on Windows BSOD: When I play games on my computer, I frequently get a BSOD. I have checked to make sure all my drivers are updated and the crash happens frequently, but intermittently. Any help would be really appreciated!One drive link below which has MiniDump...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  8. Computer crashes when playing games

9. Crashes/BSOD when playing games

Crashes/BSOD when playing games: As the title says, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when I play games. When I am doing any less intensive tasks on my pc, everything is fine. The first 10 of the 12 months I've had this custom built pc were fine. Then, the BSODs and crashes started and have become...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...