Windows 10: Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

Discus and support Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,This previous winter Dec-Feb my desktop started crashing randomly while playing games. At first, it was just occasionally with The Sims 4 but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SassyCow, Jun 3, 2023.

1. SassyCow Win User

Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

Hi,This previous winter Dec-Feb my desktop started crashing randomly while playing games. At first, it was just occasionally with The Sims 4 but then it got progressively worse. Any time I tried to start up any game, even less demanding ones, it would crash immediately. The crash involves the screens completely shutting off and the fans on the PC running on overdrive. I have to turn it off with the power button and when I turn it back on it runs as normal with no error/crash codes.We took it apart to clean out and reapplied thermal paste on the CPU. This seemed to solve the issues until rece

:)

SassyCow, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

1. Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games - Similar Threads - Computer crashes running

2. Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games: Hello,So I've been having this issue where I'll be trying to launch or play a game and my pc randomly just shuts off and starts up again. Event viewer is displaying the following 2 errors after I start back up: 1. The WinRing0x64 service failed to start due to the following...
  3. Computer crashes when i exit game

Computer crashes when i exit game: I have just installed elite game on computer using Steam.The game plays perfectly but everytime i exit back to desktop my PC crashes to a blue screen.My system is HP elitebookAMD ryzen 3 pro 2300URadeon Vega GFX12GB RAMWindows 11I've had a look at the mini dump file. There is...
  4. Computer crashes when i exit game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when i exit game: I have just installed elite game on computer using Steam.The game plays perfectly but everytime i exit back to desktop my PC crashes to a blue screen.My system is HP elitebookAMD ryzen 3 pro 2300URadeon Vega GFX12GB RAMWindows 11I've had a look at the mini dump file. There is...
  5. Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games: Hi,This previous winter Dec-Feb my desktop started crashing randomly while playing games. At first, it was just occasionally with The Sims 4 but then it got progressively worse. Any time I tried to start up any game, even less demanding ones, it would crash immediately. The...
  6. Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes when running/exiting certain video games: Hi,This previous winter Dec-Feb my desktop started crashing randomly while playing games. At first, it was just occasionally with The Sims 4 but then it got progressively worse. Any time I tried to start up any game, even less demanding ones, it would crash immediately. The...
  7. My computer crashes when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes when playing certain games: Hi!When i play certain games Tails of Iron, Yakuza 0, The Division 2, etc. after a set amount of time tends to fall between 10 and 30 minutes after launching the game all screens go to black, 1 point of the sound plays continuously for about a second and my computer...
  8. My computer crashes when playing certain games

My computer crashes when playing certain games: Hi!When i play certain games Tails of Iron, Yakuza 0, The Division 2, etc. after a set amount of time tends to fall between 10 and 30 minutes after launching the game all screens go to black, 1 point of the sound plays continuously for about a second and my computer...
  9. My computer crashes when playing certain games

10. Computer crashes when playing certain games

Computer crashes when playing certain games: My computer crashes when playing For Honor, Warhammer Vermintide 2, and attempting to start New World. I've reset my windows and done several other troubleshooting methods on this website. I've tried contacting support, but Microsoft doesn't have online chats and the phone...