Windows 10: Computer crashes when using Microsoft Remote Desktop from Android.

Discus and support Computer crashes when using Microsoft Remote Desktop from Android. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rishi_Vora [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rishi_Vora, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Computer crashes when using Microsoft Remote Desktop from Android.

/u/Rishi_Vora, Apr 15, 2021

2. Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...sktop-services/clients/remote-desktop-android

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone, I added one admin account [remote desktop win 10] but how setup password in this REMOTE DESKTOP or what password use after write my username???? the MICROSOFT password
    or must use a new one? how create password in Win 10 Pro for remote desktop ?????

Lse123polis, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Right Shift key for in Remote Desktop client for Android gets stuck

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Remote Desktop client on Android.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Remote Desktop clients, let me point you in the right direction, where you will get assistance on this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Remote Desktop clients.

Article for reference:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 15, 2021
  4. farlex85 Win User

Computer crashes when using Microsoft Remote Desktop from Android.

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Computer crashes when using Microsoft Remote Desktop from Android.

1. Computer crashes when using Microsoft Remote Desktop from Android. - Similar Threads - Computer crashes using

2. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  3. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  4. Remote Desktop Android Client crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Android Client crashing: Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Android client on a Chromebook ChromeOS version is 116.0.5845.120 and using either the PC or Workspace option crashes the app when connecting.On the latest version; 10.0.16.1238, receive this error when trying to connect to a PC:Microsoft...
  5. Remote Desktop Android Client crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Android Client crashing: Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Android client on a Chromebook ChromeOS version is 116.0.5845.120 and using either the PC or Workspace option crashes the app when connecting.On the latest version; 10.0.16.1238, receive this error when trying to connect to a PC:Microsoft...
  6. How to use Microsoft Remote Desktop from an iOS device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Microsoft Remote Desktop from an iOS device?: I am trying to connect to a Windows 10 Pro PC using remote desktop protocol. From a local windows 10 machine on the same LAN I can connect with no problems. However, when I try to connect from an iPad using the same credentials and from the same LAN, running "Microsoft Remote...
  7. Using Remote Desktop with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Remote Desktop with Microsoft Account: Hi, I am trying to connect to my computer via RDP and my Microsoft account but it showing an error regarding my password is not correct. I changed my password on my Microsoft account but still getting same error message. my Microsoft account already added as RDP user....
  8. Remote Desktop Freezing when using MSTSC but not when using Microsoft Remote Desktop App...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Freezing when using MSTSC but not when using Microsoft Remote Desktop App...: As a company, we have clients connect to our network using a VPN and MSTSC. Since our company has gone fully remote, many of our users are experiencing a significant number of remote session freezes which require a disconnect and reconnect to the remote session. Mouse...
  9. How to use remote desktop on different network with android

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use remote desktop on different network with android: I am using the microsoft remote desktop app - 'RD Client' on android, and while it's one of the best remote desktop apps, one problem is that i cannot connect to my pc when i am on a different network or on LTE, do can anyone help me with that. submitted by /u/wade009...
  10. Can't Connect to Windows 10 Pro by Using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to Windows 10 Pro by Using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android: I enabled Remote Desktop on my Windows 10 Pro PC, downloaded Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android, and then tried to connect to my PC by using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android by typing its IP address, my email address and password for my Microsoft Account, but all I get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft remote is crashing android