Windows 10: computer crashes while gaming with RPC and backgroundTaskHost.exe issue

Discus and support computer crashes while gaming with RPC and backgroundTaskHost.exe issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, everyday, many times my windows has a critical failure, black screen, loud noise and keyboard is unaccessible , so I have to turn off power and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christianodos Santos, Mar 7, 2019.

1. computer crashes while gaming with RPC and backgroundTaskHost.exe issue

Hi, everyday, many times my windows has a critical failure, black screen, loud noise and keyboard is unaccessible , so I have to turn off power and start again.

what I have tried so far? 1- reinstall windows 10 - clean install; 2- sfc /scannow no problems found.

3- I´ve tried to give autbhorization to the APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

but don´t know if the procedure I followed from web is correct.

Windows 1803 build 17134.619

application event log:

Nome do aplicativo com falha: backgroundTaskHost.exe, versão: 10.0.17134.1, carimbo de data/hora: 0xcb43d9c5

Nome do módulo com falha: twinapi.appcore.dll, versão: 10.0.17134.137, carimbo de data/hora: 0xb5d50228

Código de exceção: 0xc000027b

Deslocamento da falha: 0x000000000009cad5

ID do processo com falha: 0x19a0

Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d4d502a660fc23

Caminho do aplicativo com falha: C:\WINDOWS\system32\backgroundTaskHost.exe

Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll

ID do Relatório: 199691f2-4f7b-4509-ad02-eb1c7ee4cafa

Nome completo do pacote com falha: Microsoft.Wallet_2.2.18065.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha: App

system log:

As configurações de permissão específico do aplicativo não concedem permissão Local Ativação para o aplicativo de Servidor COM com CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

e APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

ao usuário DESKTOP-12Q6VEC\Christiano SID (S-1-5-21-2221535881-2096705695-135000724-1001) do endereço LocalHost (Usando LRPC) que está sendo executado no contêiner de aplicativos Não Disponível SID (Não Disponível). Essa permissão de segurança pode ser modificada com a ferramenta administrativa Serviços de Componentes.

this line says:

This security permission can be modified with the Component Services administrative tool.

how can I fix this?

:)

Christianodos Santos, Mar 7, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Computer crashes when trying to game

Hi Simon,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologize for delay in response.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while game get crashed?

2) Is the issue confined to War games only?

This issue might occur, if graphics driver is not updated properly.

I would suggest you to update your graphics driver and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

computer crashes while gaming with RPC and backgroundTaskHost.exe issue

ASPHALT 8 GAME crashes as soon as it is opened

Hi Deepak,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular game?
    Since the game is crashing, the first thing I would suggest is to reinstall the game and then check if it helps. I would also request you to place the computer in clean boot and then check if it helps.

Putting your system inClean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform
    a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please revert if the game still crashes.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

computer crashes while gaming with RPC and backgroundTaskHost.exe issue

1. computer crashes while gaming with RPC and backgroundTaskHost.exe issue - Similar Threads - computer crashes while

2. Computer Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crash While Gaming: Hi,I've had my computer crash without a BSOD for the past few weeks while gaming. It doesn't always happen, but it's been happing more frequently recently. I've gathered the .dmp files and the EventView System logs...
  3. Computer Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crash While Gaming: Hi,I've had my computer crash without a BSOD for the past few weeks while gaming. It doesn't always happen, but it's been happing more frequently recently. I've gathered the .dmp files and the EventView System logs...
  4. Computer Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Computer is crashing while gaming.

Computer is crashing while gaming.: Hello, I am Jimy. My PC completely shuts off while gaming. Dcom10016 shows up in Event viewer. I tried deleting the permission files DefaultAccessPermission DefaultLaunchPermission MachineAccessRestriction MachineLaunchRestriction, nofix. APPID...
  6. Computer is crashing while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is crashing while gaming.: Hello, I am Jimy. My PC completely shuts off while gaming. Dcom10016 shows up in Event viewer. I tried deleting the permission files DefaultAccessPermission DefaultLaunchPermission MachineAccessRestriction MachineLaunchRestriction, nofix. APPID...
  7. Computer crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while gaming: Specs:Nvidia rtx 3070Intel i7 - 10700kfGot a new gpu after having an old one get faulty a couple days ago and every time i boot up a game my pc either instantly crashes and then reboots, or i can play it for a bit and then it crashes and reboots. when i say crash i mean a...
  8. Computer crashes while gaming

Computer crashes while gaming: Specs:Nvidia rtx 3070Intel i7 - 10700kfGot a new gpu after having an old one get faulty a couple days ago and every time i boot up a game my pc either instantly crashes and then reboots, or i can play it for a bit and then it crashes and reboots. when i say crash i mean a...
  9. Computer crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Computer Crashing While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing While Gaming: Hello, this is my report from event viewer on a blue screen I keep experiencing, any help would be amazing. Fault bucket AV_ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE!unknown_function, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 8038fd2d-9896-4a09-81f7-d30e011cb5db...