Windows 10: Computer crashes while playing games

Discus and support Computer crashes while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Angel_878, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Angel_878 Win User

Computer crashes while playing games

For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and both monitors drivers.

Here is the reliability report for 141:

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎Saturday, ‎Aug-‎31 9:15 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff9288333e5010

Parameter 2: fffff80533c95934

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 2174

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

After updating everything, today I got this error while my PC crashed. My monitors froze but I could still hear things happening. The only solution was to do a hard reset. In the past even if my computer didn't crash and continued to run, I couldn't start a game without first restarting the PC.

Here is the reliability report for the latest crash:

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎Sunday, ‎Sep-‎1 1:07 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 80f

Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000017

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Please let me know if there is a solution to stop these crashes or if more information is required, I am considering completely reformatting and starting from scratch if that would work at all. To add to the issues, the search function in the start menu is no longer working, it just gives me a grey box with no searching.

:)

Angel_878, Sep 1, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Computer crashes while playing games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 1, 2019
  3. i have a gaming laptop that crashes during games

Hi,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why your computer crashes when playing a game. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this concern?
    • Were you able to play a game before without any problem while the charger is plugged in?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 1, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer crashes while playing games - Similar Threads - Computer crashes while

2. My computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes while playing games: Hi, it's been quite frustrating that when I'm playing any kind of videogame, sooner or later my computer crashes. Sometimes it can be "saved" by opening the task manager fast enough to stop the process, but when it's not enough, my monitor starts showing a black screen, or...
  3. My computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashes while playing games: Hi, it's been quite frustrating that when I'm playing any kind of videogame, sooner or later my computer crashes. Sometimes it can be "saved" by opening the task manager fast enough to stop the process, but when it's not enough, my monitor starts showing a black screen, or...
  4. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  5. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  6. Computer crashing while playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing while playing video games: Hi! I've got a problem with my computer. It keeps crashing whenever I play some videos games, but never when I do other things. I'm playing and after a few minutes usually 5min to 60min my screen freezes and the sound would still play. I can't do anything but hard reset the...
  7. Computer crashing while playing video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing while playing video games: Hi! I've got a problem with my computer. It keeps crashing whenever I play some videos games, but never when I do other things. I'm playing and after a few minutes usually 5min to 60min my screen freezes and the sound would still play. I can't do anything but hard reset the...
  8. Computer crashing while playing video games

9. Computer Crashes While Playing Games

Computer Crashes While Playing Games: Anytime my computer in under load when playing a game, for example Apex Legends, my display turns into a solid color and nothing is working, but the computer is still on/fans are spinning/lights are on. I thought it was a power issue but normally if it has to do with power,...
  10. Computer crash while playing some of the games.

Computer crash while playing some of the games.: [IMG] While I am playing some of the games, such as Roblox, Rainbow Six, Minecraft, my computer will crash after 3-5 mins when playing, when the computer crashed, with a crash report, it shows I have Driver_Power_State_Failure or DPC watchdog violation, I tried those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. live kernel event 193 80f