Windows 10: Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some...

Discus and support Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, so when I play some steam games, occasionally my computer will blue screen with the critical process died or unexpected store exception errors.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by T. Godwin, Jun 24, 2019.

1. T. Godwin Win User

Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some...

Ok, so when I play some steam games, occasionally my computer will blue screen with the critical process died or unexpected store exception errors. When this happens it says to wait while it collects information, but that percentage never leaves 0 for me, even after hours of waiting, and thus a dump file is not created. I've been trying to troubleshoot this for three days now, and here is a list of things I've tried:

Clean Install of windows 10(today)

Updating all drivers(including graphics-clean install)

Stress testing my CPU(i7 8700k not overclocked) and GPU (gtx 1080TI not overclocked), neither tests caused crashes

Memtest86 and windows memtest(16gb ddr4), had no errors

Checked Drive health with crystaldiskinfo, was good health

Used DISM and sfc /scannow commands

And still I get the same crash errors. Any help would be appriciated.

System Info and Dump:

This dump is the only one I have and it took place before I reinstalled windows. Maybe it will lead someone to something

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqHYRPDqAA3wg11gtJZJ412ibXis?e=y1SIue

:)

T. Godwin, Jun 24, 2019

2. CRITCAL_PROCESS_DIED on boot

My PC booted fine 2 days ago. Yesterday morning I got a CRITCAL_PROCESS_DIED message. The recovery disk doesn't work and none of the advanced options do either. Any suggestions? Thanks

Dave

DaveHofferberth, Jun 24, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some...

Windows update has crashed the device with error "critcal_process_died".

Original Title: Windows 10

I have recently upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 on my laptop. Windows 10 has run really well for 6 months. Last week on the 8th May a windows update has crashed the device to such an extent that I can not do anything including reset to factory setting. The
    last message was "critcal_process_died".

Any ideas of what this is and how to get some life into a 3 year old laptop?

Mike Nailard, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some...

1. Computer crashes with Critcal_Process_Died and Unexpeced_store_exception when playing some... - Similar Threads - Computer crashes Critcal_Process_Died

2. Computer crash when playing VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing VR: basically, when playing vr for around 30 minutes up to 1 hour my pc just freezes completely and then reboots, already made sure it wasnt the temperature of both the gpu and cpu, did a clean re-install of my amd gpu drivers and even checked the event viewer and reliability...
  3. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  5. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  8. Computer crashes when playing games

9. Computer crash while playing some of the games.

Computer crash while playing some of the games.: [IMG] While I am playing some of the games, such as Roblox, Rainbow Six, Minecraft, my computer will crash after 3-5 mins when playing, when the computer crashed, with a crash report, it shows I have Driver_Power_State_Failure or DPC watchdog violation, I tried those...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...