Windows 10: Computer crashes with errors

Discus and support Computer crashes with errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whilst using both Origin and Epic games launcher PC crashes with Errors. Log attached. please assist. link is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KatieReid1, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Computer crashes with errors

whilst using both Origin and Epic games launcher PC crashes with Errors. Log attached. please assist. link is https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6tL3eXyapw71zFg12X4t5kqTQU

:)

KatieReid1, Sep 16, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 16, 2018
  4. KieX Win User

Computer crashes with errors

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

Computer crashes with errors

1. Computer crashes with errors - Similar Threads - Computer crashes errors

2. Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crash computer with distrubutedcom error.: when playing anything graphical. like Starwars battlefront 2 or Atlas. my computer crashes and here are the errors. battlefront 2 is the quickest to crash by crashing while launching the game and shaders are loaded 50% or more but never pass 80%. and yes i HAVE tried the...
  3. Computer Crash, Error Kernel-Power

Computer Crash, Error Kernel-Power: Bonjours à tous. Il y à peu j'ai acheté un nouvel ordinateur via un site permettant de faire monter son Pc en choisissant les composant un par un. J'ai simplement installé Windows sur ce dernier et tout allait bien pendant 3/4 jours. Mais depuis aujourd'hui, mon Pc se met à...
  4. Computer randomly crashes with no error log

Computer randomly crashes with no error log: Please be patient with me as this was my first build, and I have been experiencing problems for the past 5 months and am not able to figure it out on my own. My computer will randomly crash, sometimes it will last a few hours, sometimes it will last 5 minutes. This is always...
  5. Computer Crashed

Computer Crashed: [IMG] Was playing Assassins Creed Odyssey then this happened. I don't recognize the code, nor the error, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashed/3bf7fd4c-e59a-4d11-b7e3-81aa966ac87e
  6. Computer Crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crash.: I need some help to figure out why my computer crashes. Whilst playing a game sometimes my computer will black screen, then the fans on the computer sound like there going to take whilst this happens audio will play for about 2-3 mins then stop. note:some games differ to...
  7. computer crashed

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer crashed: How do I reinstall Office, and where do I find my product key...and how do I recover my work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashed/c146d8a3-52ec-446f-9a57-609a7c6970fc
  8. Computer Crashing

Computer Crashing: Hello everyone, \ What started out as a BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys Video_tdr_failure. I uninstalled the Video cards Driver/software 341.92, and allows Windows to provide the driver.. It installed the same one. I spent almost 2 hours of the a chat with Nvidia on this problem...
  9. Computer keeps crashing, error 0x8000400000000002

Computer keeps crashing, error 0x8000400000000002: Hi there. About a week ago my pc started to crash whenever I try to play any game. I thought because of dust or over hear so I cleaned up my pc, it seem to be better but the crash started again this week and got worse, It crashed when I was watching a movie. I try to use...
  10. Computer Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Crash: I own a dell computer that came running Windows 7 Pro, I bought it from someone else after it had been reformatted, it has a 128 GB SSD, 8 GB Ram, an Intel Core i7 vPro, is using the Logitech G700s Gaming mouse, 2 monitors, & a TP-Link wifi adapter. It is now running Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer crashes with origin