Windows 10: Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10

Discus and support Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Hoping someone can help me with this. I recently did a big Windows 10 update I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 910 with an external Dell monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MattBurrage, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me with this.

I recently did a big Windows 10 update I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 910 with an external Dell monitor connected by a USB-C adapter and HDMI cable and ever since I have been unable to use video conference calls with sharing my webcam.

I noticed the problem last week on Zoom:

- I couldn't even connect to a call as every time it tried it would crash --> blue screen of death and the computer restarted

- It eventually was able to connect after about 5 attempts and only after I had managed to log in to the call on my mobile phone

Then this morning on Team:

- Every time I try to share my webcam, the same thing happens --> blue screen of death and the computer restarts

- I was able to share my screen without it crashing, but not the webcam

Any suggestions for how I might be able to fix this? I'm tired of losing the work and windows I had open all the time without warning...

Thanks for your help!

Matt

:)

MattBurrage, Jun 8, 2020

2. Computer Bootup Apparently Stopped by Microsoft Teams

Hello! My laptop running Windows 10 crashed running EASE software from AMFG. The Task List was frozen as well so I could not just close the program. I did a forced shutdown and then reboot. But now each time I try to reboot it seems to be proceeding normally
    until the Microsoft Teams windows open and everything on the computer is frozen...no start menu, no task list, not even the ability to create a Teams account. Frozen. Help is needed. Thanks!

JONATHAN DARLING, Jun 8, 2020
  3. All videos zoomed in.

Everytime I watch a video on any web browser other then google chrome, my video is zoomed in. I normally use microsoft edge but because of the zooming in I can't go on it. It started because my computer used to always crash due to thread_stuck_in_device_driver
    and I updated my driver using the automatically search for latest version in windows and it fixed the crashing which i was really happy about but a new problem occured where whenever I watch a video on anything except chrome (i changed some option in it and
    fixed only chrome) its zoomed in. This is a driver problem because it happens in the camera app and every time I watch a video file. My graphics card is an AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C +8G

Matthew Means, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10

1. Computer crashes with Video Call in Microsoft Teams and Zoom - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Computer crashes Video

2. Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet: Hello, One of my end users is having issues where their computer performance will suffer significantly whenever joining a web call using any app. This in not app specific as it is happening with , Teams, Zoom, and google meet. We have verified the computer is up to date and...
  3. Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while joining video calls from multiple platforms: Teams, Zoom, Google Meet: Hello, One of my end users is having issues where their computer performance will suffer significantly whenever joining a web call using any app. This in not app specific as it is happening with , Teams, Zoom, and google meet. We have verified the computer is up to date and...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard hangs on zoom call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard hangs on zoom call: Hi,I have been facing this issue.. whenever I open the zoom meeting and record and try to share screen and open the whiteboard after 1min the whiteboard stops working.. screen get freeze.. until i click the power button and again it works again it stops after 1 min and...
  5. New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call: I built this new gaming desktop two months ago, and since then the PC has been slow crashing randomly, there have been at least 12 crashes that I recalled over the two months, sometimes multiple crashes per day, this is really unusual for a new powerful PC.The crashes are...
  6. New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet: Hello My Microsoft Surface with 16 GB memory gets hot and consumes more battery only on Video calls using the zoom, Microsoft team, or even Meet. Any reason??...
  7. New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet: Hello My Microsoft Surface with 16 GB memory gets hot and consumes more battery only on Video calls using the zoom, Microsoft team, or even Meet. Any reason??...
  8. Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer

Zoom crashes Windows 10 computer: I read lots of similar complaints.. One of the participants said exactly what happens to my computer: "my whole PC shuts down with a loud buzzing sound and it shuts down my computer" during the middle of a Zoom Session. I think both times that it happened I had taken...
  9. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  10. A Microsoft Support Team Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...