Windows 10: computer crashes

Discus and support computer crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will crash at least 20 times a day whilst playing a game. It doesn't do it everyday but i find it annoying. What can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GitaGrit, May 17, 2020.

1. GitaGrit Win User

computer crashes

My computer will crash at least 20 times a day whilst playing a game. It doesn't do it everyday but i find it annoying. What can i do?

:)

GitaGrit, May 17, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 23, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 23, 2020
  4. computer crashes

Desktop Computer Crashes

Hi Sumit,

My new HP desktop computer still crashes. I tried following the steps in the link above, How to do a Disk check of System drive in Windows 10 and interpret the logs...

I am not able to complete or follow the task required to allow you to see what happened with the computer crash. I need an easier step such as a 1 2 3 or and a b c, to-do list in order for me to let you see my System logs.

StaceyChin1, May 23, 2020
Thema:

computer crashes

1. computer crashes - Similar Threads - computer crashes

2. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  3. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  4. Computer crashes every now and then.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes every now and then.: I've been lately having a problem on my Windows 11 device, and it has happened enough times to be concerning. Every now and then, the computer runs into an error, whose cause I don't know. Firstly, the browser tabs stop displaying as they run out of memory. Then, everything...
  5. Computer crashes every now and then.

Computer crashes every now and then.: I've been lately having a problem on my Windows 11 device, and it has happened enough times to be concerning. Every now and then, the computer runs into an error, whose cause I don't know. Firstly, the browser tabs stop displaying as they run out of memory. Then, everything...
  6. Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys: I've been having this issue for some time now and I've been trying several different fixes but with nothing working long termVIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.Arguments:Arg1: ffffa78e9b2dd060, Optional pointer to internal...
  7. Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys

Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys: I've been having this issue for some time now and I've been trying several different fixes but with nothing working long termVIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.Arguments:Arg1: ffffa78e9b2dd060, Optional pointer to internal...
  8. Computer crashing due to nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...: This is the info in the dump file.Can anyone help me to know how to fix it?DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using...
  10. Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...

Recently install a new Windows update, and from then, my computer crashes every hour whit...: This is the info in the dump file.Can anyone help me to know how to fix it?DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using...