Windows 10: Computer Crashes

Discus and support Computer Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer periodically crashes, sometimes flashing a blue screen with Kmode exception not handled, but most of the time a black screen and then a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanKDF, Jan 21, 2021.

1. DanKDF Win User

Computer Crashes

My computer periodically crashes, sometimes flashing a blue screen with Kmode exception not handled, but most of the time a black screen and then a crash. It normally crashes when running processes such as video games, but with a few exceptions like when I am on the internet. I have tried a full windows reset twice, the first time the stopped, but I had to full reset a second time because the issue returned. However, a day after the reset the crashing stopped, until it continued starting about a week ago. This computer is almost a year old, and runs on integrated graphicsIntel UHD 630. My integrated graphics may be the issue, but the crashing occurs even when only 20% of my integrated graphics card is being used at once. When the computer crashes with a black screen, the computer console still stays lit even though the monitor has entered power save mode. All my drivers are up to date, I ran memory diagnostic with no issues, did a hard drive scan with no issues, and ran multiple windows repair processes as well as turned of fast start for Windows 10.

:)

DanKDF, Jan 21, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 21, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Computer Crashes

StaceyChin1, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Computer Crashes

1. Computer Crashes - Similar Threads - Computer Crashes

2. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  3. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  4. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  6. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  7. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  8. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  9. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.: Seems to be for different random processes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger...