Windows 10: Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

Discus and support Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnLeonard321321, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffbe82473e2010Parameter 2: fffff80363123870Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 3b5cOS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.1

:)

JohnLeonard321321, Oct 1, 2022

2. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Ztruker Win User
    BSOD seemingly when computer goes from Power-state S0 to S1-3

Please switch to the Beta log collector listed at the bottom of the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

It collects additional data that may be use here, one of which is some power info. Is you are allowing your computer to go to sleep, I suggest not doing that but instead, either shutting down or using the screen saver (Lock Screen) to blank the screen but not allow sleep. See if that gets rid of the BSODs.

Ztruker, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

1. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD - Similar Threads - Computer crashing shutting

2. computer shut down/crashing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer shut down/crashing issue: So my computer has been crashing ever since i got it but still dont know why. its been about 7 months since i have it and sometime it just randomly stops working the screen freezes and there's a loud bugging noise that appears as well. It feels like it happens mostly not too...
  3. computer shut down/crashing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer shut down/crashing issue: So my computer has been crashing ever since i got it but still dont know why. its been about 7 months since i have it and sometime it just randomly stops working the screen freezes and there's a loud bugging noise that appears as well. It feels like it happens mostly not too...
  4. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  5. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  6. My computer keep crashing/shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep crashing/shutting down: I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I launch the game "Minecraft" crash. The crash is sometimes the screen going black then the game is a white screen and I can't...
  7. My computer keep crashing/shutting down

My computer keep crashing/shutting down: I've had this issue for a while and it keeps coming back and dissapearing for moments and there's nothing I can link it to. My computer , whenever I launch the game "Minecraft" crash. The crash is sometimes the screen going black then the game is a white screen and I can't...
  8. BSOD crash while Shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash while Shutting down: Laptop crashes everytime during the Shutting Down screen within seconds.I run windows 10 and it's completely updated.No other issues. Everything works completely fine except the crash.I do undervolt my cpu for controlling temperatures. I have been doing this for 2 years on...
  9. BSOD crash while Shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash while Shutting down: Laptop crashes everytime during the Shutting Down screen within seconds.I run windows 10 and it's completely updated.No other issues. Everything works completely fine except the crash.I do undervolt my cpu for controlling temperatures. I have been doing this for 2 years on...
  10. BSOD crash while Shutting down