Windows 10: computer crashing at startup after windows logo

Discus and support computer crashing at startup after windows logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; computer always crashes after windows logo , after restarting for 3-4 times, sometimes even 6-7 times the system works normally, it doesn't crash after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dvldrgn, Sep 5, 2015.

1. dvldrgn Win User

computer crashing at startup after windows logo

computer always crashes after windows logo , after restarting for 3-4 times, sometimes even 6-7 times the system works normally, it doesn't crash after that, please help me out with this problem, have added the dump files.Attachment 35993

:)

dvldrgn, Sep 5, 2015
  2. Mitke97 Win User

Boot fails at windows logo

After last update Insider version my computer can not startup. Computer startup get to windows logo and then he restart. What should i do?

Mitke97, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Issue with booting the computer after installing November Update

Original Title: windows 10 crashed computer

I downloaded the Windows 10 November update - it takes forever - but as it was installing the update my computer (A Thinkpad X1 carbon) stalled/froze. Now, after repeatedly turing it on and off, and running through most of the
    options on the startup interrupt menu (can’t get to safe mode), I am nowhere. The computer goes between showing a version of the Windows logo, showing another smaller version, turning black, and then flashing the Thinkpad logo (which normally is seen when
    the computer starts up). And does it again. And again.

Help! I don't have a usable computer any more.

Jean Chicago, Sep 5, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Download Who Crashed from majorgeeks.com. It will give you an easy to read format. There is no Dump Log in that zip file. Download and run Who Crashed and it will examine the dump log, then tell you the problem.

bro67, Sep 5, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Unfortunately, who crashed mostly doesn't give enough information, because it blames ntoskrnl.exe, or hal.dll or other windows files that are only blamed when other drivers are 'hiding'.

Without the ntoskrnl.exe you can't start windows.

Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    The zip is empty of dump files.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. computer crashing at startup after windows logo - Similar Threads - computer crashing startup

2. Computer freezes and crashes right after startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer freezes and crashes right after startup: So I have an Omen 15 laptop. It runs beautifully.However today after I downloaded blizzard and the overwatch game, it has constantly frozen up and crashed afterwards. I have no idea why it is doing this since I’ve had overwatch on my computer before and nothing has happened...
  3. Computer freezes and crashes right after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and crashes right after startup: So I have an Omen 15 laptop. It runs beautifully.However today after I downloaded blizzard and the overwatch game, it has constantly frozen up and crashed afterwards. I have no idea why it is doing this since I’ve had overwatch on my computer before and nothing has happened...
  4. Computer freezes and crashes right after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  6. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  7. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Computer freezes/crashes at Windows logo (startup)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezes/crashes at Windows logo (startup): (TL;DR:I have recently been facing random freezes on my computer. It is not OS related as it may freeze before POST or BIOS. I concluded that problem was either overheating or PSU (previously tested RAM with memtest86 and WMD). Installed SpeedFan but it did not help so I...
  9. Blank screen after logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen after logo at startup: Hi, I have a Lenovo Flex 2 15 Model 20405. Yesterday, I decided to reformat my laptop to Windows 10. On the near end of the installation, it prompted me to restart the computer (it restarted itself after 10 seconds), but after the Lenovo splash screen, I get a blank black...
  10. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172