Windows 10: Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

Discus and support Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.1011. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CoenBradley, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.1011. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0. happens the exact minute my pc crashes on reliability history. I can't find a fix for it ive run the scan health thing and nothin has shown up. I even factory reset my computer and reinstalled windows I don't know what the problem could be.

:)

CoenBradley, Oct 4, 2022

2. Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

Is Microsoft going to patch the crashes caused by gameinput reconfiguring and crashing many peoples devices mid game? Im sure people who pay 15 dollars a month for game pass would like to enjoy their subscription to the service and be able to play on xbox and PC. I guess until then some of us are stuck just playing on steam since Microsoft can't fix and issue that's been around for 2 years. Its gotten to the point where I needed to reinstall windows to be able to even use my computer because I was constantly getting bluescreened from Gaming Services reconfiguring Gameinput.

Lil Big M4n, Oct 4, 2022
  3. creese5 Win User
    Microsoft GameInput Application Reconfiguration Crashes Win 11 PC

Thank you for the response, unfortunately I didn't receive notification of this response and continued to troubleshoot the issue. I did manage to find my way through the fairly convoluted folder permission/ownership process for Windows 11 and simply renamed the Microsoft Gaming Services folders and then uninstalled GameInput. It appears now that these folders are no longer available for the system to reference GameInput has remained uninstalled and I am no longer having an issue with my computer crashing.

I will also try you suggestions in case some future update re-installs these folders. Thanks again.

creese5, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

Computer crashes after "Successful application reconfiguration" from Microsoft GameInput

My computer crashes consistently after signing in and not doing anything (i.e. I sign in and step away). This usually happens within an hour. I have reinstalled Windows 3 times and still crashing. I have tried a fix renaming the folders in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps and reinstalling/reseting Gaming services but still happening. Once an hour when left idle reliability shows the Microsoft GameInput Successful application reconfiguration with the following message below:

Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.1011. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0.

The error with Windows Stopped working is show as below:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffbd88e9054028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000030005). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b9cf345f-f017-4193-8a2a-1f6ea7241e3e.

I have unplugged every peripheral except mouse and keyboard and clean installed Windows 3 times and still receiving this error. It's annoying as I cannot leave me computer alone for too long. Hoping to receive any extra help. Please let me know if anything else further is needed.

AshtonMata, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

1. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput - Similar Threads - Computer crashing microsoft

2. BSOD because of GameInput Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD because of GameInput Service: Hi,I seem to be crashing while gaming or using 3D related programs, tried updatingdrivers and Windows, reinstalling Windows, etc, etc.I'll add the Minidump file below. I've read this maybe different kinds of driver issues, so I'd like to ask for help in reading the file....
  3. Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput: As the title states, my pc has been crashing again and every time without fail it is always whenever microsoft gameinput decides to update whenever I check the reliability history. This has been an on going issue since about late June of last year and I dealt with the...
  4. Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput: As the title states, my pc has been crashing again and every time without fail it is always whenever microsoft gameinput decides to update whenever I check the reliability history. This has been an on going issue since about late June of last year and I dealt with the...
  5. Computer crashing, reliability history tells me it's microsoft gameinput

6. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput: Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.1011. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0. happens the exact minute my pc crashes on reliability...
  7. Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing because of microsoft gameinput: Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.1011. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0. happens the exact minute my pc crashes on reliability...
  8. Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Gameinput Crashes: Is Microsoft going to patch the crashes caused by gameinput reconfiguring and crashing many peoples devices mid game? Im sure people who pay 15 dollars a month for game pass would like to enjoy their subscription to the service and be able to play on xbox and PC. I guess...
  9. Microsoft Gameinput Crashes

Microsoft Gameinput Crashes: Is Microsoft going to patch the crashes caused by gameinput reconfiguring and crashing many peoples devices mid game? Im sure people who pay 15 dollars a month for game pass would like to enjoy their subscription to the service and be able to play on xbox and PC. I guess...
  10. Microsoft GameInput crashing PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft GameInput crashing PC: [ATTACH]As per reports, Microsoft GameInput is crashing their PC – sometimes even causing BSOD. According to the affected users, Windows computer crashes when playing a game, when they checked the Reliability Monitor, they found out that the issue is related to Microsoft...