Windows 10: Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

Discus and support Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Two days ago I did a factory reset. It got stuck so I force shut down which caused my drives to get reformatted. I did a fresh install of windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenDante, May 15, 2020.

1. Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

Two days ago I did a factory reset. It got stuck so I force shut down which caused my drives to get reformatted. I did a fresh install of windows and lost all of my files.

Every day since, while playing games randomly my computer will freeze, my second monitor will shut off and I'll receive this error in my dump file

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80435ec3965, 0xffffb180fa8b2930, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.

I zipped the error logs from minidump for inspection. Please tell me where you would like me to upload them so that you can assist in inspecting them with me to find the issue.

:)

StephenDante, May 15, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 15, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, May 15, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

1. Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset - Similar Threads - Computer crashing daily

2. unable to factory reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to factory reset computer: I want to factory reset this computer but cannot because of the recovery media. When I try to get the recovery media, it says I'm missing files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-factory-reset-computer/2f3ad5a0-a4a2-464d-a07a-a353432c69bb
  3. Factory reset after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset after crash: I tried to install AOL's Data Mask app and crashed my new laptop. After a long 15 hours factory reset, I get the Windows greeting with my name, the correct date but wrong time.It asks me to sign in but I can only get the hand-indicating-wait icon. What now?...
  4. Factory reset after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset after crash: I tried to install AOL's Data Mask app and crashed my new laptop. After a long 15 hours factory reset, I get the Windows greeting with my name, the correct date but wrong time.It asks me to sign in but I can only get the hand-indicating-wait icon. What now?...
  5. Computer freezing daily since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing daily since last update: My machine has been freezing daily since the last update, it never did that before. I tried looking online to see how to diagnose the issue but have not been successful. Has anyone else been having the same problem? Is Microsoft aware of this? Any plans to fix or diagnose it?...
  6. Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago: Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular web browsing and watching videos. I even updated my computer again early this morning just to see if that would fix things but...
  7. Computer Factory Data Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Factory Data Reset: My laptop first ran on LUnix and then I downloaded Windows 10. Will my laptop return to LUnix if I do a factory data reset? Is it safe to do a factory data reset? Thank You For Your Help!!! submitted by /u/Silver-College-1508 [link] [comments]...
  8. Internet dropping/crashing ever since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet dropping/crashing ever since update: Ever since the last update my internet has been crashing/dropping etc, and there's no way to recover because it says it's been 10 days since I updated this feature is really ridiculous, I should be able to go back to any update version I want which it hasn't, I updated 2 days...
  9. Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809: My computer has been completely stable since I installed Windows 10 well over a year ago, until the "Fall Feature Update" was installed by Windows Update around the beginning of April. Now, my system locks up, crashes, and bluescreens pretty much every day. Last week, I even...
  10. Computer reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer reset to factory settings: Windows took an update yesterday. I turned it on today and it has totally reverted to factory settings but still has all my icons for programs. Do i need to just start over like it is a new computer? My carbonite does not recognize the microsoft sign on so i can put...