Windows 10: Computer Crashing don't know why

Discus and support Computer Crashing don't know why in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Over the last few months, my computer has been randomly crashing and also slowing down and almost freezing I'm not sure what is causing it. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnHennessy4, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Computer Crashing don't know why

Over the last few months, my computer has been randomly crashing and also slowing down and almost freezing I'm not sure what is causing it. I am attaching the event logs. I hope I provided eveything needed, thanks!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am_8jZ5cdlraarzLkwbn3uNECQg?e=gxd0Jk

:)

JohnHennessy4, Jul 14, 2021

2. OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Jul 14, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 14, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Computer Crashing don't know why

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Computer Crashing don't know why

1. Computer Crashing don't know why - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing don't

2. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  3. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  4. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why: I think I have a hardware issue spent yesterday updating all my drivers and it crashed upon booting today and my reliability history said hardware issue. These are the last 2 hardware error reports.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  6. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why: I think I have a hardware issue spent yesterday updating all my drivers and it crashed upon booting today and my reliability history said hardware issue. These are the last 2 hardware error reports.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  7. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

8. Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why

Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why: About a week ago, my computer was fine and I couldn't see anything wrong with it. One day, when I opened my computer, it took a long time to start up, and once I signed in, all of my apps were running slowly and have been ever since. I am also unable to adjust my brightness,...
  9. Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why: About a week ago, my computer was fine and I couldn't see anything wrong with it. One day, when I opened my computer, it took a long time to start up, and once I signed in, all of my apps were running slowly and have been ever since. I am also unable to adjust my brightness,...
  10. PC keeps crashing and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps crashing and i don't know why: For the past months or so my PC keeps crashing and i get a bluescreen saying my PC ran into a problem. After that it goes into automatic repair and from there I'm pretty much screwed. This time it doesn't even have an error code. Can anyone help? If you need more info I will...