Windows 10: Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup

Discus and support Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried CMD prompt actions as suggested online- scannow and also the DIMS restore health... No good. Same issue. I am running WIN 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenMartin5, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup

I have tried CMD prompt actions as suggested online-

scannow

and also the DIMS restore health...

No good. Same issue.

I am running WIN 10, Samsung Notebook 9, 64 bit

Please help me.... It is driving me crazy.

Cheers!

:)

BenMartin5, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 11, 2020
  3. sunki Win User
    DLL files missing at startup

Hi everyone
    I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back.
    Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system

There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll

and

C:/users/appdata/local/ExtensionKingdom/xBin/ExtensionKingdom.dll

I have attached a snapshot of the error messages.
    Please how can I sort this out?

Thanks

Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup [​IMG]

sunki, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup

getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

Question

• Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup [​IMG]

Applies to

31 views getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

RI

asked on

• Insider

getting a MSVCR100.dll missing message. How do I correct this?

Your suggestions for downloading isn't working at all. I'm still getting the MSVCR100.dll missing error message. This is extremely frustrating and I need help

RickMazzola, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup

1. Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing Error

2. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  3. Miss DLL file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miss DLL file error: Most of my applications suddenly not able to run and popped up error showing miss DLL files, I tried recovery for my C drive , tried running command in dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and tried run sfc /scannow both are not working...
  4. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  5. About missing dll files error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About missing dll files error.: So I was doing some edits on premiere pro and wanted to install the topaz ai video enhancer for my video. I used the free trial of the software and before importing my video I closed premiere pro and all other apps. After using that I was not satisfied with the video. So I...
  6. About missing dll files error.

About missing dll files error.: So I was doing some edits on premiere pro and wanted to install the topaz ai video enhancer for my video. I used the free trial of the software and before importing my video I closed premiere pro and all other apps. After using that I was not satisfied with the video. So I...
  7. MSVCP140.dll is missing error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll is missing error message: I am running a windows 10 version 10.0.18362 on a 64-bit Lenovo yoga 2. I downloaded Sid Meiers Civilization VI through the epic games launcher, and when I tried to launch it, I was greeted with the error message, "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was...
  8. error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart": every time I start up my windows 10 computer i get an error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and it will not work....
  9. Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing..."

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message "MSVCP100.dll is missing...": Started happening after the WIN 10 upgrade. Attempting to start half of my programs leads to 3 popups of the same thing saying "The program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have all of them...
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...