Windows 10: Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes

Discus and support Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have been having an issue with my computer for some time I usually manage to get it working the only thing I know that seems to be connected to it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexDMellow, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes

i have been having an issue with my computer for some time I usually manage to get it working the only thing I know that seems to be connected to it working is Intel(r) Management Engine Interface whenever my device manager shows Intel MEI I know my computer is working however when it does show up it has a yellow explanation mark next to it I cant remember if it says code 10 or 45 though I think it shows 45. After a while though from trying to avoid turning off or restarting my computer I have to but when I do the Intel(r) Management Engine Interface disappears from device manager it will show up if I make it show hidden devices, however that's when the cycle of my computer completely crashing/switching off every 25-30 minutes begins the only way I have ever managed to fix it is to uninstall Intel MEI then completely unplug everything on my computer leaving it for a few hours it doesn't always work though hence why i'm finally writing about it I have tried everything to fix I even tried to manually install intel MEI but it wont install. I thought it was hardware to begin with it could still be im not sure but it just seems strange that when intel MEI isn't showing up my computer starts acting up but when it's there it works perfectly fine.

:)

AlexDMellow, Jun 18, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Computer not closing, crashing every other minute

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as the system crashes/ does not closes. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• When exactly does the system crashes?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the system crashes?
    • Does the system crashes while accessing any specific application/ program?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: End the Windows Explorer process and create the new one.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Process
      tab, search for Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Click on File in the Task Manager
      at top left corner of the window and select Run new task.
    • Type explorer.exe and click on Ok.

Method 2: Boot the device in Safe mode with Networking and perform Clean boot if the issue persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking, access File Explorer and check if the issue persists.

This will let us know if there are any Windows System files causing this issue as Safe mode will boot with minimal set of drivers and not all services will be enabled.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persists in Safe mode,

Step 2: I suggest you to perform Clean boot
    to avoid any third party software conflict.

Disclaimer: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Gertie00 Win User

Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes

Alert/beep every 30 minutes

Every 30 minutes my Lumia600 gives a short beep/alert. Any suggestions what could be causing this?

Gertie00, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes

1. Computer Crashing every 25-30 minutes - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing every

2. Windows crashes every 30 minutes due to ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes every 30 minutes due to ntkrnlmp.exe: In the past day, my computer has developed a crashing problem that happens at a repeatable interval, about 30-40 minutes. I have already:-updated my graphics driver to the most current-updated Windows 10 to the most current-ran sfc /scannow-ran chkdsk /f-ran DISM /Online...
  3. Windows crashes every 30 minutes due to ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes every 30 minutes due to ntkrnlmp.exe: In the past day, my computer has developed a crashing problem that happens at a repeatable interval, about 30-40 minutes. I have already:-updated my graphics driver to the most current-updated Windows 10 to the most current-ran sfc /scannow-ran chkdsk /f-ran DISM /Online...
  4. Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes: It happened on Saturday March 18, 2023, where I was doing a normal Mabinogi routine. Then, without warning, my game client crashed with no error message. At first, it was a PC problem, so I performed a PC maintenance and repair installation of the game. After restarting the...
  5. Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes

Mabinogi game client crashes every 30 minutes: It happened on Saturday March 18, 2023, where I was doing a normal Mabinogi routine. Then, without warning, my game client crashed with no error message. At first, it was a PC problem, so I performed a PC maintenance and repair installation of the game. After restarting the...
  6. Windows Security "Sign In" prompt repeats every 25-30 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security "Sign In" prompt repeats every 25-30 minutes: My personal laptop, running Microsoft Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19044 has starting showing a Windows Security prompt every 25-30 minutes.I have taken the following steps:1 Checked which process is causing the issue. it less than helpfully lists "Windows Explorer". Using...
  7. Windows Security "Sign In" prompt repeats every 25-30 minutes

Windows Security "Sign In" prompt repeats every 25-30 minutes: My personal laptop, running Microsoft Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19044 has starting showing a Windows Security prompt every 25-30 minutes.I have taken the following steps:1 Checked which process is causing the issue. it less than helpfully lists "Windows Explorer". Using...
  8. Windows Security "Sign In" prompt repeats every 25-30 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. All applications are crashing every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Support
    All applications are crashing every 30 minutes or so: Mysterious problem - applications on my HP laptop crash every 30-45 minutes or so and it does not seem to depend on what application(s) are running. I get different error messages depending on which application is crashing. Can anybody help me troubleshoot? Not sure what to...
  10. Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes: Hello All, My Windows 10 is frequently crashing a lot. Its been almost a week now. I have no idea how to analyze the root cause of the problem. The problem seems to start when I'm using office products such as Excel and Word and sometimes both at the same time. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>

2. crash every 30 minutes

3. computer crashing every 25-30 minutes

4. pc crashing every 30 mins,
  5. notebook crashing every 30 minutes,
  6. computer crashing ever 20 minu,
  7. windows 10 crashes after 30mins,
  8. windows crashes every 20-30 minutes,
  9. windows 10 crashes every 20 - 30 minutes,
  10. ay Redmondhow to use alarms in windows 10,
  11. PS C:\Users\LocalAdminUser>,