Windows 10: Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot

Discus and support Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so as of recently my computer has been going through a lot of different issues which have seemingly come out of nowhere as I've done a multitude... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrictionTW, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot

Okay so as of recently my computer has been going through a lot of different issues which have seemingly come out of nowhere as I've done a multitude of checks on my system such as: 'sfc /scannow' and fixed a few overlapping system files which seemed to fix nothing; totally wiped Windows and started with a fresh copy; ran a GPU test Furmark and found nothing; went through the Windows dump file and found that some of the crashes are linked to the 'dxgkrnl.sys', 'ntkrnl.exe' and 'ntkrnlmp.exe' processes. Here is also a list of a few of the error codes I have been receiving in games and from Wi

:)

FrictionTW, Mar 21, 2022

2. Graphical(?) glitch happening, windows 10

Hello Shado,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 21, 2022
  3. Strange Windows 10 issues even after Windows Reset - Chrome crash, graphics glitches

Hi ScottLaff,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?

Try the below methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:
    Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open
    to fix the issue with Google Chrome
    crashing.

Method 2:
    Updating Graphics Drivers From Manufacturers Website.

For the glitches, I suggest you to manually download and install the latest graphics drivers from
    GIGABYTE Service / Support.

Method 3:
    System File Checker To Fix The Issue with Windows Settings.

As you are facing issues with Windows Settings, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10 and check for any corrupted
    files.

For reference, you may also follow the steps mentioned in Troubleshoot screen
    flickering in Windows 10
    and check if you are facing the screen flickering issue.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after performing the above troubleshooting steps, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 21, 2022
  4. Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot

Crashing with weird graphical glitches

I have been having alot of problems lately and i don't know why, a lot of applications crash or get this weird graphical glitch. Here's a screenshot :

Screenshot - 542ef2030052d776ade000206b598a53 - Gyazo

I have a GTX 660 with 8 GB DDR 4 RAM and an Intel Core i5-4570 CPU (3.20 GHz)

I recently updated my graphics drivers and this problem appeared. And i have no idea how to fix it, i have looked around everywhere and can't find something to reduce the chances of this happening or stopping it.

Szymon Kraczek, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot

1. Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot - Similar Threads - Computer Crashing Graphical

2. Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes: Hi,i assembled a new PC and tried to install Windows 11. be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 9 600W CM PC-NetzteilASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Mainboard Sockel AM4Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 - internes Solid-AMD Ryzen 7 5700G CPU 8C/16T, 3.80-4.60GHz, boxedKingston FURY...
  3. Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Graphic Glitches and Browser crashes: Hi,i assembled a new PC and tried to install Windows 11. be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 9 600W CM PC-NetzteilASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Mainboard Sockel AM4Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 - internes Solid-AMD Ryzen 7 5700G CPU 8C/16T, 3.80-4.60GHz, boxedKingston FURY...
  4. Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.: As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser, alongside with daily crashes.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall my gpu's driver and try to update it, but to no avail, is there...
  5. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  6. Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot: Okay so as of recently my computer has been going through a lot of different issues which have seemingly come out of nowhere as I've done a multitude of checks on my system such as: 'sfc /scannow' and fixed a few overlapping system files which seemed to fix nothing; totally...
  7. Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing + Graphical Glitch On Boot: Okay so as of recently my computer has been going through a lot of different issues which have seemingly come out of nowhere as I've done a multitude of checks on my system such as: 'sfc /scannow' and fixed a few overlapping system files which seemed to fix nothing; totally...
  8. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird graphical glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinBowser007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhmmdy/weird_graphical_glitch/
  9. Computer/Graphics glitches on Screen???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer/Graphics glitches on Screen???: Alright, here is the wrap, I recently built my entire PC. It has been working fine for about a week. Now im having this really strange issue. Whenever Im in a game or any sort or anything, randomly the screen glitches. Now this is a weird glitch, its like space invaders all...
  10. Graphical and sound glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphical and sound glitches: Basically my laptop does a bunch of weird graphical gitches on screen, like a few lines out of place or something. But sometimes it will be much worse as in the case of trying to watch a youtube video (see video link). Also when listening to music on headphones the sound...