Windows 10: computer crashing randomly

Discus and support computer crashing randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer has been consistenly crashing a couple times a week, at night. The only event log before the crash is a 10016:The machine-default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zonkpro, Apr 29, 2021.

1. zonkpro Win User

computer crashing randomly

my computer has been consistenly crashing a couple times a week, at night. The only event log before the crash is a 10016:The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97} to the user C-TECH-2020\waywi SID S-1-5-21-1749390059-1226247-2769700542-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.19041.610_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID S-1-15-2-1

:)

zonkpro, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. SirLevir Win User
    Computer Crashing Randomly

As of today, my computer has been crashing randomly. Whenever it crashes, it restarts and acts normal until it crashes again. Can someone please help me. Thank you so much!

SirLevir, Apr 29, 2021
  4. leocf85 Win User

win32kfull Randomly Crashes

The crashes keep going even when I have removed the software suggested *Sad

Any idea what is causing the randomly win32kfull bsod?

Attaching the new log collector.

leocf85, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

1. computer crashing randomly - Similar Threads - computer crashing randomly

2. Computer crashes randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes randomly.: Hi,I keep having my system crash. Sometimes I get a blue screen and sometimes my mouse cursor just freezes. When that happens I am forced to turn the system off by holding down the power button. I have run a memory tester to make sure I don't have a faulty ram stick and I...
  3. Computer crashes randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes randomly.: Hi,I keep having my system crash. Sometimes I get a blue screen and sometimes my mouse cursor just freezes. When that happens I am forced to turn the system off by holding down the power button. I have run a memory tester to make sure I don't have a faulty ram stick and I...
  4. Computer crashes randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Computer Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Computer Crashes: Help ive done everything i can think of to stop my computer from crashing and it just continues. It doesnt matter if im playing a game or not my screen will freeze and the whole system becomes unresponsive and sometimes the monitors will turn off and the sound will bug out...
  6. Random Computer Crashes

Random Computer Crashes: Help ive done everything i can think of to stop my computer from crashing and it just continues. It doesnt matter if im playing a game or not my screen will freeze and the whole system becomes unresponsive and sometimes the monitors will turn off and the sound will bug out...
  7. Random Computer Crashes

8. Computer randomly crashing

Computer randomly crashing: Hello!I'm having trouble with my computer randomly shutting down. I'll start up the system and half the time there will be no issue at all. The other half, I'll see large spikes in data and disk usage, slowing performance to a crawl. At this point, the only thing I can do is...
  9. Random computer crashes

Random computer crashes: My windows 10 pc will crash spontaneously, the computer switching off, while running programs, most frequently triggered by high performance games. Hardware has been recently checked by a professional and no issues were found, and it is not caused by overheating. I can turn...
  10. Computer randomly crashing

Computer randomly crashing: So The pc is randomly crashing after doing the fall update . Reinstalled windows ver 1703 and still get random crashes. I used Bluescreenview but it doesn't tell me what hardware if any is crashing me. Any help would be great. 97194