Windows 10: computer crashing several times a day

Discus and support computer crashing several times a day in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Backoch, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Backoch Win User

computer crashing several times a day

Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to turn the computer off and on again. I have done numerous tests including an extended Windows Memory Diagnostic, system scans, clean boot, checked the CPR is not overheating or fan damaged etc, Nothing has shown up as wrong, but the computer is still crashing. The first time it happened was the day Microsoft performed the aut

:)

Backoch, Oct 21, 2021

2. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I
    happen to shut down or restart the computer. I shut down the computer every night.

Recently, for the past week, I have been putting the computer to sleep every night instead and I have not crashed once. Even after restarting the computer to install several programs I believed to have been causing the
    issue.

System Specs:

• MSI B450I motherboard
    • Nvidia RTX 3070
    • 16GB of RAM DDR4 3600
    • AMD 3600 Processor

Troubleshooting steps:

• Cleaned the registry with CCleaner
    • Tested Memory several times, no issues found
    • Ran sfc /scannow, there was no corruption
    • disabled all non essential startup processes and services, all the windows ones are active
    • Updated all my hardware drivers, including video card and system board
    • Ran stress tests of CPU, GPU, and Memory
    • Replaced GTX 970 GPU

martinmorales2, Oct 21, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 21, 2021
  4. computer crashing several times a day

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

computer crashing several times a day

1. computer crashing several times a day - Similar Threads - computer crashing several

2. BSOD several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD several times a day: My HP ENVY 15 is hitting a BSOD several times a day:https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qmng712ojjoxhw/log.txt?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveu0tehbhdapxe/dump.dml?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-several-times-a-day/30cb9f6c-136f-4ed7-a8a8-339df70b7e13
  3. BSOD several times a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD several times a day.: So, I was wondering what exactly has been causing my PC to BSOD. It's been happening VERY frequently as of late, but started a few months ago, and only happened once every couple of days. It seems to give me one of a few different error codes. "irql_not_less_or_equal", "dpc...
  4. BSOD several times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times a day.: So, I was wondering what exactly has been causing my PC to BSOD. It's been happening VERY frequently as of late, but started a few months ago, and only happened once every couple of days. It seems to give me one of a few different error codes. "irql_not_less_or_equal", "dpc...
  5. BSOD Several Times A Day

BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...
  6. computer crashing several times a day

computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  7. computer crashing several times a day

computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  8. windows 10 crashes every day several times

windows 10 crashes every day several times: I got a W10 Pro. It is crashing at startup or during working every day> Today it crashes 3 times after log in. Bluescreen dumps aren't created although i enabled this. I did a repair install, but that didnt help. I checked the memroy but that did give an error. I already...
  9. Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is crashing several times a day: Windows 10 is crashing several times a day.I dont know why this happens.And have no idea how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/96c9a5e9-f365-4311-9db4-d91d41efb0bf
  10. BSOD several times a day.

BSOD several times a day.: I really need help looking at the mini dumps that are being created for my BSOD. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-several-times-a-day/7898bcfe-ea03-452b-a6bd-9c2fc6ac8b02