Windows 10: Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

Discus and support Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i launch any sort of game, whether my PC is able to run it, or not, it always crashes/is unresponsive.If I'm playing any music, or watching a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M0osay, Aug 14, 2022.

1. M0osay Win User

Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

Whenever i launch any sort of game, whether my PC is able to run it, or not, it always crashes/is unresponsive.If I'm playing any music, or watching a video, the sound stops, but the video continues to play, and the game would freeze. The first thing id do is open task manager via the Taskbar shortcut, but when I click on Task manager, the button would just stick onto my screen, and Task manager wouldn't respond either, and neither any application, or service for that matter. When I try to reset my PC, it just doesn't, and id have to resort to a hard reset. This happens whether the game is lo

:)

M0osay, Aug 14, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Angela Pun, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

FSX crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I can imagine the inconvenience you are experiencing and will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue. Thank you for sharing the detailed information about the issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Which version of Windows is installed on your computer?
    Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Game crashes or closes unexpectedly
    for the troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

1. Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game. - Similar Threads - Computer crashing unresponsive

2. Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.: Whenever i launch any sort of game, whether my PC is able to run it, or not, it always crashes/is unresponsive.If I'm playing any music, or watching a video, the sound stops, but the video continues to play, and the game would freeze. The first thing id do is open task...
  3. Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.: Whenever i launch any sort of game, whether my PC is able to run it, or not, it always crashes/is unresponsive.If I'm playing any music, or watching a video, the sound stops, but the video continues to play, and the game would freeze. The first thing id do is open task...
  4. Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Computer crashing /unresponsive whenever i close any sort of game.

7. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD whenever I play any sort of games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD whenever I play any sort of games: My Gigabyte Laptop keeps BSOD-ing from time to time, but it happens even more recently. Previously, my laptop would just freeze its frame, and start spazzing the same sound, and would crash without any bsod. Now it actually shows why, DPC Watchdog Violation, but I already...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD whenever I play any sort of games

DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD whenever I play any sort of games: My Gigabyte Laptop keeps BSOD-ing from time to time, but it happens even more recently. Previously, my laptop would just freeze its frame, and start spazzing the same sound, and would crash without any bsod. Now it actually shows why, DPC Watchdog Violation, but I already...
  9. Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.

Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.: Hey, I'm having issues with my computer while playing games. Here is a dump from Whocrashed. crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011221-6984-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys watchdog+0x3AD0 Bugcheck code: 0x119 0x2,...
  10. Computer crashing whenever I play games

Computer crashing whenever I play games: Hello, I just recently got a PC but I am having some problems where I keep crashing and freezing whenever I am playing games. This has been happening since day 1 of me having my computer. If someone is willing to help me diagnose and troubleshoot a problem I would really...