Windows 10: computer crashing very often

Discus and support computer crashing very often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi; thank s for any help. i am strugling to get my computer working normaly. i have tried all i could do and it steel crashing..this is the kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stephaneinfo, Dec 25, 2020.

1. computer crashing very often

Hi; thank s for any help. i am strugling to get my computer working normaly.

i have tried all i could do and it steel crashing..this is the kind of thing it is telling me from report crashes, looking in dumpfile.iastorak.syst orntkrnlmp.exe orntoskrnl.exe are the faulty module; sadly I don t understand anything; If anyone can help with this, thanks; best regards

***moved on english forum***

:)

stephaneinfo, Dec 25, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 25, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 25, 2020
  4. computer crashing very often

StaceyChin1, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

computer crashing very often

1. computer crashing very often - Similar Threads - computer crashing very

2. Often Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Often Crash: My PC are crashing sometimes yes but I pay no mind in it, however this past week I got 3 crashes and 1 of it is a BSOD. I'd like to know what's happening to my computer.here are the dump...
  3. Often my computer runs very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often my computer runs very slow: My computer often runs very slowly. When I check in task manager to see what could be causing this, I find that the disk is running 100%. What can cause this?...
  4. Often my computer runs very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Often my computer runs very slow: My computer often runs very slowly. When I check in task manager to see what could be causing this, I find that the disk is running 100%. What can cause this?...
  5. Often my computer runs very slow

6. Computer crashes very often

Computer crashes very often: Hello, I built my first pc under a week ago and it has recently been restarting with this error code A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Machine Check Exception Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error Processor APIC ID:...
  7. BSOD Very often.

BSOD Very often.: So, I updated my windows and installed a New SSD and Ram. Now I'm getting BSOD very often, like every 30 min If I play games or 2 hrs browsing web. I have created a minidump but I don't know how to analyze it myself. please help if you can. Thank you. Mini Dump File...
  8. Computer BSODs Very Often

Computer BSODs Very Often: Guys, I've been tearing my hair out for the past month trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer and I am running out of ideas, I saw someone post something similar here almost 10 years ago and they got helpful responses, so here I am. I'll start with the specs of...
  9. My computer's disk being at 100% very often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer's disk being at 100% very often.: Some context: Me and my brother both have the same computer, the Acer Nitro AN515-42, mine is year to a year and a half older than his, yet his performs much better than my computer. For example when we're playing Fortnite He plays at medium to high graphics and gets a pretty...
  10. Computer shuts down on its own very often.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shuts down on its own very often.: If I leave my computer unattended for 30 minutes, it shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-on-its-own-very-often/2d2ad5d9-6e0d-41c8-97be-d6d4de6a4031